The Crew 2 Official Game Discussion Thread

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 2,919 comments
Interesting to see that Crew 2 has roof vanity items on sale in the ingame store, unlike in Motorfest, where all you get are smokes, tyres and neons.

Also, how can I start the Mad skills hobby. I admit I've only barely scratched the surface of the game, but some hobbies are already active. For example, the explorer hobby.

Also, how can I start the Mad skills hobby. I admit I've only barely scratched the surface of the game, but some hobbies are already active. For example, the explorer hobby.
Go to Activities > Motorflix. There you will find all the skills for vol 1 and 2 (the very last events). Not sure there are level requirements, but be aware. Those are the hardest events in the game. By far. 🤞

Stupid question that probably has an easy answer, but how do I activate the motorpass for season 3?

I'd like to get my hands on the safety car rooftop vanity, which is a reward for level 50.

And is it even possible to get those rewards anymore? The Crew 2 wiki says something about daily and weekly challenges.

Stupid question that probably has an easy answer, but how do I activate the motorpass for season 3?

I'd like to get my hands on the safety car rooftop vanity, which is a reward for level 50.

And is it even possible to get those rewards anymore? The Crew 2 wiki says something about daily and weekly challenges.
I want to say that the Motorpass vanities can be in the Far & Beyond shop sometimes. I have everything unlocked on my PC save (other than some Summit vanities, but I'm getting them on my PS save)

So no chance of getting those rewards anymore then.

Hopefully they'll appear to the Far & Beyond at some point.

By the way, when does the shop update the inventory? I'm not sure, but I think I'm getting the same items for second week now.

So no chance of getting those rewards anymore then.

Hopefully they'll appear to the Far & Beyond at some point.

By the way, when does the shop update the inventory? I'm not sure, but I think I'm getting the same items for second week now.
It's been buggy for some. They normally reset after a Summit.

Latest Posts

Back