The Crew Motorfest - General Discussion

• Thread starter FT-1
  • 1,717 comments
Affixes isn't all that hard to gain. Max car, put 25LP in Lucky, farm full epic setup. Then reroll all parts into Lucky. After obtaining any gold part - respec it into Lucky. 1-2h of dedicated farm and you have 14+ legendary parts with Lucky and Ironhand. Profit.

After obtaining golden part - delete everything lower quality.

E-Express is my weapon of choice for farm.
I don’t have those points yet, they seem to take awhile to get.

I'm lv66 doing mostly challenges. Not grinding for legendary parts yet, but having all disciplines maxed trough peacocks I'm getting some.
Also most of collecting stars around the map done. Donut Media ones were a pain. This map is not small at all. This type of collectables on the USA map would be a nightmare.
Really loving the map. Loving the photo mode. Waiting for the livery bug to get patched. Life is good in Hawaii! 😎
173118fa-b54b-4433-b677-7f2e2d031714.PNG

I didn’t come close to having to pit in 5 lap races.
Thats a mistake. Since tire wear <50% you dropping speed like crazy. Dropped 10s from my time by visiting pit stop midrace in 5lap races.
I feel like this is an OK spot.
Impressive score in races, my results with legendaries are lower. Slaloms could be better.

Seems like they 'fixed' Peacock, right?
My dragster is still missing one gold part (I already have a few golds in every section). So I did a stint, got 50 parts, but not a single gold one, most parts were green and blue, even pink was rare.

And that is with every gold part installed and calibrated to goldfinger and lucky, and LPs set to lucky too.

BTW, farming for dragster, by doing it via drag races, must be broken anyways. Again, 6 gold parts, all calibrated to get the most/best loot plus LPs set to lucky, and all I get after a successful drag race is one single blue part, repeatedly! Really?

Last edited:
Thats a mistake. Since tire wear <50% you dropping speed like crazy. Dropped 10s from my time by visiting pit stop midrace in 5lap races.
Same experience. By pitting once my time improved a lot. I will definitely put Irongrip and Pure on all asphalt Nitro chemist sets.
One day. In a distant future. 🤣

Same experience. By pitting once my time improved a lot. I will definitely put Irongrip and Pure on all asphalt Nitro chemist sets.
One day. In a distant future. 🤣
Is Pure the better affix to go alongside Iron Grip on parts for these longer Racing discipline races? I was doubting between that one or Extra Pump. Also in regards to pitting, for the 3-lap races I seem to do fine without pitting, for the 5-lap races I prefer to pit just once (that’s with full Iron Grip affixes and LPs).

That race with the Ford GT Le Mans in the wet is the most difficult one for me, there is a particular corner a few turns before the pit entry where I spun out a couple of times already. 😄

Currently rank 8700-ish or something but I haven’t really put in a proper effort yet. Thats because I don’t have that much time for gaming in general anymore and the time I spent in TCM first went into peacock assuring I got a full nitro chemist set for the Racing discipline and a full score breaker set for Alpa GP. Yesterday late night I finally got them both. 🥳

Also, for the 6 races three of them can only be done in one car (Ford GT LM, Corvette C6R, Viper Competition) but the other 3 races leave a few choices since there the requirement is dropped to only Ford, Chevrolet and Dodge. Do you guys still use the 3 cars from the other 3 races or is there a better one to swap to?

Last edited:
Seems like they 'fixed' Peacock, right?
You just unlucky, 1/6 is Gold for me, same as it was yesterday.
Is Pure the better affix to go alongside Iron Grip on parts for these longer Racing discipline races
Every tryharder using pure/refill mix. Don't think its critical what to use.
Also in regards to pitting, for the 3-lap races I seem to do fine without pitting, for the 5-lap races I prefer to pit just once.
3 lap races pitting doesn't do anything for my time.
Do you guys still use the 3 cars from the other 3 races or is there a better one to swap to
According to leaderboard - Camaro is better for Chevy, but I stick with C8R

What I really don't like about TCM, is the disparity between cars in each class. Some cars are so meta and others are completely useless. And you can't compensate this with tuning. Upgrades aren't car specific anyway, so they don't count.

For instance, while I was grinding parts for Rally Raid by doing Hummer Xpress, I was testing all my available cars (about a dozen) with default tune. The best car (currently available to me) was the Nissan Skyline Rally Raid, great handling offroad and on tarmac, very fast. The worst one by far the Mustang Rally Raid.

What I really don't like about TCM, is the disparity between cars in each class. Some cars are so meta and others are completely useless. And you can't compensate this with tuning. Upgrades aren't car specific anyway, so they don't count.

For instance, while I was grinding parts for Rally Raid by doing Hummer Xpress, I was testing all my available cars (about a dozen) with default tune. The best car (currently available to me) was the Nissan Skyline Rally Raid, great handling offroad and on tarmac, very fast. The worst one by far the Mustang Rally Raid.
Yeah I noticed that as well last week with the Monster Truck events. I swapped the max parts from truck to truck and my Chevy Silverado seemed to outperform the others I tried by far.

Is Pure the better affix to go alongside Iron Grip on parts for these longer Racing discipline races?
I'm not that big of an expert but in my opinion Pure is good for top speed, Frenetic for acceleration and Extra Pump if you need more Nitro. Iron Grip is the important one this time.
As for the cars I'm only using the C8R in the first event.

Legendary part affixes has like 41% iron grip on my car plus the max 20 legend points on iron grip in driver profile.

I’ve got top 2000ish times on all the races without pitting in any of them and no nitro chemist.

I used the Duke Vulcan. I could use the AGP's, but I want to be different :lol:
Yes, AGP is what I used at first and got pretty much the same result as you.
But then I tried the Camaro racing version where I already have the scorebreaker and I got about 155.000 points on both slalom tests.

Legendary part affixes has like 41% iron grip on my car plus the max 20 legend points on iron grip in driver profile.

I’ve got top 2000ish times on all the races without pitting in any of them and no nitro chemist.
Guess, you can score better with pitstop

I'm in a serious spot of bother after buying the Dodge Viper Competition for the current Summit. I can't afford any of the pre-requisite vehicles for the remaining playlists. I now regret buying the Audi RS5 and Spyker C8 GT2 because if I didn't, I wouldn't be in this spot of bother when it comes to cash. What should I do to claw it back?

Put all perks and parts on Rich and try to grind. There are plenty of events that reward big, but forgot which ones.

The Collection Challenges too. Just finished the Gas Station one from American Muscle and got around 150k with perks.

Due to some insane hours at work, I wasn’t able to play any Motorfest for eight days. I just got an email telling me now is a great time to jump back in. That just feels creepy to me.

Back