The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,807 comments
I've been reading manga more than watching anime lately.
12077498_10207827775520609_218570155_n.jpg

I call this the "Full Uiharu"

I actually just started watching that anime.

Also:
irc.foonetic.net
#arm

You know you wanna. ;)

Question: Do you watch anime more than you actually watch normal TV?

My answer: These days I do. TV has been a bit boring with the exception of a handful programs I watch. So I tend to watch Anime more as opposed to TV when I'm not busy.

In other news,
Freezing Vibration, not bad. This story is decent.

The only TV series I watch new episodes of are Top Gear and Monogatari, and with Top Gear now apparently dead and Monogatari's life span apparently limited, it looks like I may stop watching TV altogether at some point.

The only time I watch is TV is when V8 Supercars is on,

So yes, even though I don't nearly as much as anime as others here. I do watch Anime more than TV.

I only watch F1 on TV but even then it's on DVR so I don't really watch TV at all.

That said I rarely find time to watch anime so I guess this is a draw...

DK
GOD LEFT ME UNFINISHED!

More like "GOD THREW SULFULRIC ACID AT MY FACE", because that's what it looks like to me... :ill:

As for "Anime watching on TV", it's a question which has a multi-layered answer for me; at a younger age, one without cable television, my anime watching was mostly limited and didn't really act as a huge part of my TV watching list. However, when cable television became a reality for me, and after Animax opened up a Portuguese channel for certain cable services, things changed as I began to watch anime more frequently, thanks to all the variation which you could get from Animax. Sure, some materials left much to be desired (Inuyasha), others caught my attention with flair and good quality (Outlaw Star, for example). Then, Animax Portugal went under (R.I.P), and the variation of anime went right back down in the process. Nowadays most of the anime material is children-oriented, with shows such as Pokemon the 1,000,000th time Ash Ketchum did not age and Inazuma Eleven, or shows such as Sailor Moon Crystal, and you don't need to know my stand on that...

The only interesting anime on TV which still catches my attention these days is Kochikame, and not only is that dubbed in Spanish (because reasons and f:censored: you that's why), but it is also shown at 00:30 (that's 30 past midnight, in case you couldn't tell).

So, in short, no, televised anime does not take much of my watching time these days, but for a year or so it did...

You know what they show now? Never even heard of their comeback at all.
I don't recall what they have right now since the lineup changes every few months, but you could probably find it on their website. It's been mostly decent stuff the past few years.

@ question]:
I stopped watching tv. The last time i watch a episode from a tv series was S.H.I.E.L.D and it was only one episode...

You used one of my characters before in the past. One of it was one other character. Another time was Nausicaa. This time, it's Nausicaa again!

I'm calling it quits on the weekly thing. I'm out of good material to use and don't want to put the effort into looking for more images. I'll settle on this beastly pick I used about 2 months ago.

You used one of my characters before in the past. One of it was one other character. Another time was Nausicaa. This time, it's Nausicaa again!

I've never used Nausicaa. As for the other one, I don't know what you're talking about.

Also, sissy.

Back