The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,807 comments
SVX
However, I'm sorta liking the main chick from SAO. It's not enough to watch the anime, but I gotta say she's been designed somewhat cutely.

Asuna is cute. I really liked her relationship with Kirito. Shame about the rest of that show however.
large.jpg

Roger the Horse said
Anyway, which Monogatari character would it be most entertaining to do a cosplay of?
I have blonde hair, so I'd cosplay Oshino Meme.

Ugghh, why can't I find any decent Fate/Zero, Psycho-Pass, or SMT* merch that isn't really pricy figures?

Help me TGAT; where, if ever, do you guys get your merch?

*non-Persona 3/4 stuff that is.

EDIT: Also, why are the f/sn spinoffs (F/0 and F/E in particular) so much better than f/sn? F/E is way better and it was written by Nasu ffs.

These do not belong in the same sentence together unless the word 'liking' is preceded by 'dis', or 'not'; or 'SAO' is preceded by 'doing anything but watching'.

/needlesshateontrashthatisn'tworthone'stime

Hey, I didn't say I liked the crap, just that SAO had one redeeming quality unlike *ahem* Clannad *ahem* :P

Anyway, which Monogatari character would it be most entertaining to do a cosplay of?

Kaiki.

Yahoo! Auctions.

I like this sudden fad of short phrases and/or clauses as responses to multiple quotes. Let's see how that rolls out.

It is, because whilst A has the best character there, it also has the worst. Even if B doesn't have anyone truly great.

Wrong. B has Akeno and Akane. :lol:

SVX
but I gotta say she's been designed somewhat cutely.

'moe factor' kicked in; more you look, more you're hooked.

i.e. Chuunibyou

#word

Ugghh, why can't I find any decent Fate/Zero, Psycho-Pass, or SMT* merch that isn't really pricy figures?

Don't buy figures from eBay. It's overpriced poop.

Shop at amiami, hobbysearch, hlj... there's also mandarake for discounted "AS-IS" items (there's an unlimited flow of goods that get listed). Brows myfigurecollection's forum for the sales/online shop threads. And also read the comments section for the particular items of interest to see if any recent sales are shared.

SVX
Yahoo! Auctions.
Money pit. 40% of the item's final value is approximately how much you will pay to have it shipped to you.

'moe factor' kicked in; more you look, more you're hooked.

i.e. Chuunibyou

#word

I'm completely fine with this

Money pit. 40% of the item's final value is approximately how much you will pay to have it shipped to you.

Very much true, but it does always pay to look on there every now and again in case you do find something going dirt cheap.

I can't say much for shipping though, going rate is pretty cheap in NZ. :P

In here:

Shop at amiami, hobbysearch

Altough:

This is often the case, but if you're looking for older/vintage stuff, it's still the best way to go, altough you have to do some homework first. We've built most of our Rayearth collection off E-Bay basically because no new merchandise on them exists (well, it does now but we already got it lol) and we're always chasing down vintage stuff in E-Bay. Sometimes it's pricey, sometimes you can buy stuff for peanuts.

While we're on SAO, this is truly worth the forty minutes. Absolutely hilarious (and true):

~NSFW~

Also found out Final Stage had two endings. I was familiar with the epilogue one which managed to completely ruin any sort of time theories Initial D had:

But I managed to find this one, which had all of the most noteworthy battles all remixed in Final Stage animation:

Last edited:
Nah I haven't seen them. Yet here I am thinking I have to wait for a 6th Stage.

Alright.

Extra Stage 1 takes place after Second Stage, and focuses on Impact Blue, where Extra Stage 2 takes place after Fourth Stage and focuses on the relationship of Iketani and Mako.

Final Stage is the end of the series, being four episodes to finish the battle between Shinji and Takumi.

👍

SVX
While we're on SAO, this is truly worth the forty minutes. Absolutely hilarious (and true):

~NSFW~

Also found out Final Stage had two endings. I was familiar with the epilogue one which managed to completely ruin any sort of time theories Initial D had:

But I managed to find this one, which had all of the most noteworthy battles all remixed in Final Stage animation:

The SAO one is too perfect :lol:

I like this sudden fad of short phrases and/or clauses as responses to multiple quotes. Let's see how that rolls out.

As do I.

Wrong. B has

Okay, this fad's getting old. Let's quit it.

Meh.

and Akane. :lol:

Better.

'moe factor' kicked in; more you look, more you're hooked

Really? I thought it went "more you look, more you wanna reach for your meat hooks"

i.e. Chuunibyou

It's highly disrespectful of you to put moe trash like Chuunibyou on the same level as SAO. Now apologize to Chuunibyou's creators at once!

Shop at amiami, hobbysearch, hlj... there's also mandarake for discounted "AS-IS" items (there's an unlimited flow of goods that get listed). Brows myfigurecollection's forum for the sales/online shop threads. And also read the comments section for the particular items of interest to see if any recent sales are shared.

Truth.

...Not that I would know, I just stroll on down to Akihabara.

My beef with that pick-a-harem deal is that one side is mostly softies, while the other exclusively contains psychotic characters. The imbalance make it obvious which one to pick.

B side. The score is 9 to 5. Imbalance I say.
Asuna is crazy hahahahahahahah.
@jacnob :ebay

Really? I thought it went "more you look, more you wanna reach for your meat hooks"

I went vague because it does captivate your attention.

It's highly disrespectful of you to put moe trash like Chuunibyou on the same level as SAO. Now apologize to Chuunibyou's creators at once!

Visuals onry, son. Not plot.

Attack on Tech Fit

More like 'Tack on Emblem to 'Tack On Price Hikes.

100% marketing to suckers; easy money; facepalm to society.

Back