The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,807 comments
I'm calling it quits on the weekly thing. I'm out of good material to use and don't want to put the effort into looking for more images. I'll settle on this beastly pick I used about 2 months ago.

Satelizer El Bridget.

That is all.

:D

Satelizer El Bridget.

That is all.

:D

Satellizer does make some real fine #Canobait, after all.

Freezing.600.1849425.jpg

Satellizer.L..Bridget.600.1848080.jpg

Satellizer.L..Bridget.600.1847782.jpg

Satellizer.L..Bridget.600.1847800.jpg

Just remember, she takes the "you can look but you can't touch" rule quite seriously (she is haphephobic).

Satellizer does make some real fine #Canobait, after all.

Freezing.600.1849425.jpg

Satellizer.L..Bridget.600.1848080.jpg

Satellizer.L..Bridget.600.1847782.jpg

Satellizer.L..Bridget.600.1847800.jpg

Just remember, she takes the "you can look but you can't touch" rule quite seriously (she is haphephobic).

Something tells me you're reading the manga aren't you?

Ok, the pictures' loading time was worth it, that first picture is indeed excelent. Great find, C, and I also dig the "Multiple Renditions of Reimu" picture, it's a good comparison shot between different designers... 👍

That first pic is from DanteWontDie, check out his DeviantArt. @AOS- knows about him, correct?

The last two pics are both from An2a, another seriously good artist, but those are old ones.

Yep the first is by DanteWontDie. I probably exposed you to this guy in the past. The second is by some amateur like us and the rest are indeed all An2a.

Saigyougkyogoyogoyku doesn't have feet that long though. DanteWontDie does a great job sexualizing his subject matter, but occasionally, he'll goof up proportions and perspective.

Also, sissy.

Name calling won't get what you want. Go find a better hobby.

So wouldn't Misaka's clones be more like her daughters rather than her sisters since they don't share a common mother and they're technically her descendants?

So wouldn't Misaka's clones be more like her daughters rather than her sisters since they don't share a common mother and they're technically her descendants?

Hmmmm.

I wouldn't necessarily call them either - mother would clarify that she gave birth, no? I would say she'd be more like their 'master'.

11043274_834505026623103_7151280414437808362_n.jpg

^ I'll pick Harem A simply because of Charlotte.

The correct answer is B.

Harem A's goodness is pretty much limited to Victorique, with Takao, Misaka and maybe Maki being passable.

Harem B, on the other hand, has Onodera, Chitoge, Mikasa, Akane and Kirino. Sure it's also got Ms. Psycho... Yuno who I'm talking about... but hey, as long as she's a psycho who wants your D, what's the problem?

My beef with that pick-a-harem deal is that one side is mostly softies, while the other exclusively contains psychotic characters. The imbalance make it obvious which one to pick.

B side. The score is 9 to 5. Imbalance I say.

Last edited:
Interesting facts I found out about Arc-V which makes me think the story was way more thought out than any Yugioh (even more than each dimension being representives of types of Gamers, that I said before).

For starters. The main protagonist Yuya has 3 dimensional counterparts from previous Yugioh Dimensions; Yuri (Fusion/GX) Yugo (Synchro/5D's) Yuto (Xyz/Zexal). Each of the characters have personality traits OPPOSITE of the previous Yugioh protagonist (If you say for sake of argument that Yuya and Yugi are related)

Yugi: At the start of the series he is a bit timid and shy and relies on support of friends
Yuya: Very open and out there, trying to support others and making others smile.

Jaden: Casual, Kind and very Happy. Doesn't do well at Duel Academy and usually doesn't pay attention in class
Yuri: Cruel and Ruthless. Is always listening and following orders from the leader without question.

Yusei: Calm and cool headed. Mature in most situation and knows what is right.
Yugo: Short temperament and Impulsive, is very Immature and starts fights all the time for the most ridiculous reasons (like calling him Fusion)

Yuma: Very silly and pretty stupid at times. Always has a no giving up attitude and relies on Hope.
Yuto: Intelligent and keeps mannored. He is always willing to give up fights if it means not hurting people or sometimes asks for his opponents to surrender, due to Duel Academys attack on Heartland, he has lost Hope.

Finally, Arc-V uses A LOT of plot elements from previous Yugiohs.

Yugioh
  • There is a big company that support card games and advance in them. LDS and Kaibacorp
  • Reijis relationship with his father Leo is a lot similar to Kaibas relationship with his father as they both consider ther fathers enemies and wish to stop their plans. Kaiba and Reiji also[ share a lot of love for their younger brother.
  • Yumas pendant which powers can be reminiscent to Yugis Millennium Puzzle.
Yugioh GX
  • Sawatari is a lot like Chazz Princeton being very arrogant rich people who receive a massive wake up call after losing to the main protagonist and start to use new decks.
  • Maiami City is known to have a lot of Duel Schools, kinda like Duel Academy.
Yugioh 5D's
  • The entirely of the 5D's arc follows a similar plot line to the first arc of 5D's, Yuya gets arrested but escapes, he is then forced to compete in a Tournament where the winner gets to duel Jack Atlas.
  • Yuya andhis Dimensional Counterparts all have a Special Dragon representing the Dimensions summoning method, this is reminiscent to the Signer Dragons in 5D's
Yugioh Zexal
  • The character Sora is a lot like Vector, they are first seen as very happy characters and sweet but later on they reveal that that was a trap and they are very warped and villainous. Even still the main protagonists try to convince them that their "act" was genuine.
  • The main conflict of Zexal, which was the Barian Worlds invasion. Is A LOT like Arc-Vs conflict of an interdimensional war after Duel Academy invaded Heartland.

My beef with that pick-a-harem deal is that one side is mostly softies, while the other exclusively contains psychotic characters. The imbalance make it obvious which one to pick.

B side. The score is 9 to 5. Imbalance I say.

Harem A gets you the Michael Jackson ending. Harem B gets you the Phil Hartman ending.

My Neighbor Totoro and Kill la Kill? That's some great stuff.

I prefer Mentadent. XD

Issei: AWESOME.
Touma: AWESOME.
Araragi: ...Who?

JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK SIMON IS?!?!

i cri evrytim

Spoilt for choice. Harem A has Jibril, Misaka, and Charlotte... But Harem B has Onodera, Akeno, and Yuno... Yeah.

Oh dang, that is kinda the ultimate Canobait stuff.

And that's why we love Satellizer el Bridget. :lol:

Last edited:
@The Vanishing Boy

I'll take B thank you. Looks to be more appealing.

In other news, I finished Freezing Vibration now and man, the writing towards the end was actually pretty decent. The ending was decent too. Amelia Evans is a bomb.

I started reading the manga as well and noticed a reduction in the frequency of straight up Fanservice compared to the anime. Way better if you ask me, now I can take the story more seriously.

I may check out the Prison School manga but I'll wait for a Season 2 Anime announcement first.

In other OTHER news, I'm currently searching waifu bins. As the old saying goes, "Another man's trash is another man's treasure."

Which beckons the question of can you turn waifu trash into treasure?

I should probably go to bed now....

Which beckons the question of can you turn waifu trash into treasure?
Yes. I found this with Nia from TTGL especially. With me, she was annoying one moment then awesome the next.

In fact, it even happened with Haruhi. I'm not sure how, but I slowly started liking her - well after I'd finished the show, mind - now I really think she's not that bad.

My stance on Haruhi is pretty self explanatory.

However, I'm sorta liking the main chick from SAO. It's not enough to watch the anime, but I gotta say she's been designed somewhat cutely.

Back