The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,807 comments
3150833_1360533840014.92res_500_281.jpg

"HHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG"

Well, thanks to this video.....

(WARNING: NSFW because language and themes and tings)

I saw Yuri Seijin Naoko-San last night. I think I'll have to rewatch it because it didn't make sense.

And I started Candy Boy tonight. I'm already like "What?" :lol:

I got back to anime, and that was by catching up on some Monogatari. Didn't take more than, what, 30 seconds? To see the infamous head tilt (Hanamonogatari). I have too much to watch. Curse you backlogs! And procrastination.

I got back to anime, and that was by catching up on some Monogatari. Didn't take more than, what, 30 seconds? To see the infamous head tilt (Hanamonogatari). I have too much to watch. Curse you backlogs! And procrastination.

Good to have you back. Hanamonogatari would probably be my favourite along Owari.

I think I'm only shallow in my tastes when it comes to really, REALLY "fun" concepts like High School DxD.

I think that show is godly. Yuri shows can be funny but I don't get into it for the kissing and stuff.

Then I wouldn't watch Sakura Trick if I were you...

@Cano, your new avatar is awesome. Might use some glasses, though. :lol:

But yeah, when it comes to yuri, yes, I love me some good yuri. But yeah, you get into yuri for the naughty parts, or you don't get into yuri period.

Curse you backlogs! And procrastination.

I feel your pain, bro.

I already knew about Sakura Trick though. Demo D had a few experiences with it.

@Downhill Dino Hanamonogatari is looking pretty nice right now. I'd keep watching but I'm reading a lot more manga than watching anime and the only anime I want to see right now is Onepunch Man.

I suggest we do a group thread activity:

Starting November 1st, in 12 days we must watch an episode of Sakura Trick per day and share our opinions per episode and never speak of the show again.... Share the suffering if you will.

No don't do that..... No....Seriously.... Unless if you're into that stuff...

It's liberation time, comrades! :D
3b3YRwH1ItQ.jpg

m6ofG0oNk7Q.jpg

w_L8nrsd1Ag.jpg

^ Raid on Tokyo manga by Motofumi Kobayashi.
There are some arts found on the net, but I can't find the manga itself to read...
gv2mLHtZ59k.jpg

jyiK4_4-e4o.jpg

-1cWdT6C-cw.jpg

AKMCU8xcKjs.jpg

tvoT0DxiXu0.jpg
Hell, that would be interesting for a militarist like me. :D

Last edited:
I suggest we do a group thread activity:

Starting November 1st, in 12 days we must watch an episode of Sakura Trick per day and share our opinions per episode and never speak of the show again.... Share the suffering if you will.

No don't do that..... No....Seriously.... Unless if you're into that stuff...

It can't be that bad, right?

Back