The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,807 comments
tumblr_nwqg0u2Hoz1rnuwldo1_1280.jpg

Gonna need a date for this Can Day.

Just completed a rewatch on Wolf Children. The obstacles both Yuki and Ame had were resolved through ways unconventional to contemporary TV series. It was nice to observe how children grow up and how siblings hold different views on the world.

I really liked it. Not ready to say I loved it as there has not been an irrational thought that compels me enough, but for the most part, it was really good and does show how tough life can be for a single parent and children having to find ways to live with their differences to their peers.

>intellectually and emotionally challenging anime
isn't this basically an oxymoron for anyone over the age of 12?

Then again I stick to the brain dead stuff because I just want to let go each weekend after 5 days of school 'n' gruel.

I suggest we do a group thread activity:

Starting November 1st, in 12 days we must watch an episode of Sakura Trick per day and share our opinions per episode and never speak of the show again.... Share the suffering if you will.

No don't do that..... No....Seriously.... Unless if you're into that stuff...

I think it'd be cool to do something along the lines of that, but for something else. Maybe one episode p/week.

NGE... whew. What an incredibly satisfying ending.

Detailed write up tomorrow if I have time.

No.4 because ponytails are life.

@SVX but for what show though? Dubbed version of Ikkitousen? (Don't watch that....)

Another thing, Wangan Midnight, compared to Initial D, are they about the same?

Last edited:
Back