The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,807 comments
The characters are unlikable, the story is predictable, the entire show is absurd.

How the hell am I really enjoying this?

Niky, i didnt even check mark anything...was this pre studio ghibli?
According to wiki Anno-san is helping revamping Godzilla.this should be interesting. Do e have any other sources confirming this?

The fact that one of the titles has the "f" word in it should be a clue as to how real the list is... :D

The only Miyazaki film I've seen is Grave of the Fireflies. :(👍

I've been wanting to watch that, maybe I'll get to it soon. Along with Akira and Redline.

@SVX, enjoy your stay with Evangelion, use full brainpower. Also, good Monogatari write up.

Guys, more drawings pls. I like the art, pls.
A challenge: How NGE Asuka would look if she was actually the best girl.

In other news, I finished DxD BoRn now. Story wasn't bad, animation looked a bit weird at times. I'm content with it.

How was the ending for Gangsta ?

Toppest kawaii: Mugi or Azusa?

here's the real life-or-death question
Why do some people find garbage disposals pleasing to the eye?

In other news, I finished DxD BoRn now. Story wasn't bad, animation looked a bit weird at times. I'm content with it.
if I get my daily dose of hot girls from a show then I'm good with it 👍
Born fit the bill perfectly for me.

DxD is just one of those shows where you pop-a-squat and have a ride with no questions asked about said ride. There needs to be a full version of The Oppai Dragon song.

Speaking of rides, I need to watch School Days and see what the fuss is about.

On a more serious note, I need to see Your Lie In April since I'm told by my peers and upon my own research that it's good.

I felt that DxD Born was one of the first legitimately bad anime seasons I've watched. Really the only reason to watch it was for ecchi.

Compared to the first two seasons, BorN covered 3 light novel volumes in 12 episodes... The rushing was definitely inevitable, and that was definitely the biggest flaw of the season - and also why it didn't do as well as the first two seasons - really, nobody expected season 1 to sell over 10k Blu-Rays in the first week. New sold around 8500 copies, while BorN only sold around 6300 discs. One can hope season 4 - if it ever happens - to not be as rushed as BorN admittedly was to the first season and New.

There needs to be a full version of The Oppai Dragon song.

There is, actually! Be warned before pressing play, though, it will get stuck on your head - as if the season finale didn't quite do the trick already... Still, Zoom Zoom Iyaan~

Speaking of rides, I need to watch School Days and see what the fuss is about.

...Get ready for a wild ride, then. A very wild ride. Oh, and NICE BOAT.

Last edited:
Cheers for the nice comments of the write ups, guys.

Because Senjougahara is best girl.

NGE. ;)

--

1911675_549743785139101_1938293321_n.jpg
12032061_714580622019755_6664742275578235300_n.jpg
11216573_978252075531204_3333599412787932460_n.jpg

Last edited:
I shall now dub Yugioh ARC-V as the Yugioh Creepy Face edition.
latest

Yu-Gi-Oh-ARC-V-Ep-45-Img-0039.png

tumblr_nfuhlrlrmX1txng3lo3_1280.jpg

7X0C2oi.png

1280x720-YQB.jpg

latest

I already showed you guys, the guy in the Pink Hair and his Creepy faces :P

Like im shure most of us have noticed, For obvious reasons studio's making short or mini series's or just shortning play time is pretty common these days .
currently im watching three.

Teekyu. By far the best atm but only a mere 2 minutes long but having 65 episodes is really a pretty funny show that id highy recommend for a quick laugh and is one i'll probably wanna see again years down the road. I hope your a good reader because the sub's move at a mile a minute faster than the Bakemono series even. The humors edgy at times and reminds me abit of Plastic Nee-san another one id recommend you see.

Wakaba Girl.
At 8 minutes long. Though abit overly "moe" for some has a unique sense of humor though most of its been used before and fairly simple.Though being on the side of a slice of life it manages to be entertaining though theres alot of shows out there like it, this one has somthing about it that has a unique draw to it that makes me want to keep watching.
(The humor's simmilar to Yuyushiki)< A great watch too.

Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san.
Just under 4 minutes.
This is not one id really recommend to most as its more of a fetish almost hentai esk show.
If you like girls being potrayed and acting as either a cat or a dog with a hints of yuri/sexual under tones this is ones for you.

An honorable mention before i go would have to be Aiura.
If you're ever feelling a little burnt out this little gem might be the one for you.
Around four minutes long this slice of life esk show is lightly humored , charming and pretty realistic in how it comes over. A definite watch though for the excellent voice acting thats shure to suprise you a little at first because its not the usual kind of moe esk voices you hear literally every where else all of the freaking time, and is pretty refreshing to hear aswell as charming and is sure to make you wish other shows where like it.

Last edited:
Here's the life-or-death question: Toppest kawaii: Mugi or Azusa?

Mugi for sure. It's the eyebrows. Still don't think I'll watch it though, despite my love of cute moe girls and music (I was a percussionist in high school).
ReactionMugi.jpg

Prison School manga has some really special art. Haven't watched the anime yet.
12179952_10207919799941162_1611626801_n.jpg

Back