The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,807 comments
Question.

Hamburg steak or curry?
12143262_10153658516104320_4714069521582366893_n.jpg
Hamburg. :embarrassed: :sly:

Curry > Hamburg Steak. The art of involving spices and fragrance in your food trumps crushed meat any day.

Got back to resuming the Kara no Kyoukai rewatch in chronological order: I just finished Remaining Sense of Pain and finally got a better understanding of the beef Shiki has with Fujino.

-> ...
Curry > Hamburg Steak. The art of involving spices and fragrance in your food trumps crushed meat any day.
^ Curry are served mostly spicy. Which means is a poison for me. Hamburg (and her) all day! :D

FB_IMG_1445053386907.jpg
So i watch part 2 of AoT...i will give it a 7/10. The graphics were awesome, some characters were dead on but they changed a few things...and probably pulled an Initial D here. Apart of me is too scared to put the specifics but if i would come just to see it and not expect anything; the rating wpuld be alot higher.

-> ...
I think he's had a taste of the Love Nectar in his cereal....

Would you say that's garbage? Hmmmm, WOULD YA? HUH?!
images
^ :lol:

-> Since Shimoneta was a moderate success, I can't wait for this girl to show up!

mf8HcsS.jpg

^ Her name is Annie Brown. She's a foreigner (USA) and according to the people who read the light novel version...she is worse/better than Anna!!! :dopey:👍

-----
-> Looks like someone in Japan heard my wish!!! It definitely made my week!

Akita Imokko! Ebina-chan
Akita-Imokko-Ebina-chan-manga.jpg

ANN

^ All I can say is YAAAAAAASSSSSS!!!! So the anime I just finished is just a "prequel" to this!!!! So happy now! :D

I sheepishly returned to Highschool DxD BoRn these past few days.

Thus far it's alright, Akeno's little story was kinda heart warming.

I'm chuckling at the oppai jokes.

Akeno's past was definitely the most heart-rending part of the story, but then again, the series does have juxtaposition of silly and serious parts.

I'm thinking about watching Cross Ange and Gangsta (And inevitably, more gangsta rap!), and somebody here *cough* @TayeezSA *cough* has suggested me to watch Freezing. However, my new PS4 with Driveclub is sucking up all my free time.

That reminds me, I hope there's something like Forza's vinyls storefront in NFS '15, just so I can create an Eva-02/Asuka-themed Rauh Welt 911. :D

DK
That reminds me, I hope there's something like Forza's vinyls storefront in NFS '15, just so I can create an Eva-02/Asuka-themed Rauh Welt 911. :D

I already said back in the NFS 2015 thread that if I had the skills I would make a few Itashas, for example a High School DxD Lancer Evo IX, or a Durarara!! Challenger.

Too late. Already drank mine. I love this stuff.
12105798_10207889120014183_4704009062618723677_n.jpg

Well, I guess you'll go half-blind and sustain many life-threatning injuries now, it was nice knowing ya. :lol:

But it does seem that Japan is good at this beverage business, or even food in general for that matter. Otherwise, I wouldn't be so eager to eat a nice batch of LU branded Pockys...

Well, I guess you'll go half-blind and sustain many life-threatning injuries now, it was nice knowing ya. :lol:

But it does seem that Japan is good at this beverage business, or even food in general for that matter. Otherwise, I wouldn't be so eager to eat a nice batch of LU branded Pockys...
They do make some good canned coffee IMO.

Currently sitting on my desk is a finished can of UCC, GGE brand ramen flavored wheat crackers, chocolate banana Pocky, and cookies and creme flavored Pejoy (amazing!). I'm glad I have access to local stores that sell Japanese/Taiwanese snacks.

nkht.png

Lucky sod, talk about having the right location... At best, I can have LU's version of Pockys (the Mikado) and some Maruchan Yakisoba for dinner when the time is right. Still, that ain't half bad; I've grown fond of yakisoba over the last year, and Maruchan's Teriyaki Beef-flavored Yakisoba is a delight to eat. Even my family agrees, and they fit the classic Portuguese family example of people who aren't fond of sushi because "it's merely raw fish with rice"!

Also, that girl has way too many (Pocky) things in her mouth, that reminds me of those time when heat gets to Pocky's packages and cause the chocolate sections to stick together... Maybe that's what happened to here, haha. :lol:

Back