The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,818 comments
I have a question for you all; where can I watch many different animes for free with no registrations? The site also has to be tracker free and safe etc obviously.

I have seen some Naruto and it just looks like it aint my cup of tea whatsoever at all.

If you have any friends who also have an interest in anime, you could try borrowing stuff from them. Or you could also look around your area and see if there are any anime clubs run by your school, or a nearby university, or community, for example. Also if you're lucky, libraries might also have some anime... well, mine does anyway :P Hope that helps!

I have a question for you all; where can I watch many different animes for free with no registrations? The site also has to be tracker free and safe etc obviously.

I have seen some Naruto and it just looks like it aint my cup of tea whatsoever at all.

You can just google it. ;)

Naruto, better read the manga than the anime, too much filler.

Online streaming is illegal for the most part , Thus we end discussion or provide links before getting an infraction.. Only a limited number of sources are legal, like crunchyroll and funimation.

@Jeff, Who DOESN'T enjoy Haruhi (with exception to you-know-who)? All the characters are lovable, right Rykon?
AUP
You will not use these forums to violate any laws nor to discuss illegal activities.
I only liked a few EPs though there was a interesting point about Season 2.

Online streaming is illegal for the most part , Thus we end discussion or provide links before getting an infraction.. Only a limited number of sources are legal, like crunchyroll and funimation.

@Jeff, Who DOESN'T enjoy Haruhi (with exception to you-know-who)? All the characters are lovable, right Rykon?

Eeyup. Kyon is the one we can relate to, Itsuki is just hilarious, Yuki is the silent type, Mikuru is the moe type, Haruhi and Tsuruya fill the genki-girl section, and no one cares about Kimidori. Also Taniguchi.

I'm most assuredly enjoying my stay here. By the way thank you for the invite in the first place JG. I have a question for you all; where can I watch many different animes for free with no registrations? The site also has to be tracker free and safe etc obviously.

Like AOS said, there's crunchyroll and funimation. Pretty sure Hulu has some anime too.

I'm not big on streaming though. :P

Eeyup. Kyon is the one we can relate to, Itsuki is just hilarious, Yuki is the silent type, Mikuru is the moe type, Haruhi and Tsuruya fill the genki-girl section, and no one cares about Kimidori. Also Taniguchi.

And don't forget Asakura Ryoko :)

29be246c232a813f1ab1b3950729a6b1.jpg

I used to have a major crush on Ryoko from Tenchi and I still do kind of. I like her tough no bull**** personality and she is beautiful as well.

Was looking for those bits of TTGL that go around the commercial break and learned something new. Those are what's called "eyecatchers." Anyways, might have mentioned before, but TTGL's got some of the best "eyecatchers" I've seen.

Yeah. The eyecatchers impressed me. Some shows have really lame ones, but TTGL's are just as badass as the show itself. 👍

Back