The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,818 comments
digest_012.jpg

digest_015.jpg

digest_009.jpg

digest_004.jpg

Wow gone for one day and had to read 4 pages lol. You guys are finally posting!

Ryoko is one of the most badass females out there.

And whoever said they just started TTGL; good! That show is amazing!

AOS- hurry and finish EVA.

Ummmm, Miku > Luka.

And I guess I'll finish this post with OADA:

1247894580231.jpg

Felt like rewatching Trigun since it's been a while, so I'm alternating between episodes of it and TTGL. The sheer amount of awesomeness between the two might make my head explode though. :P

That's one hard-hitting anime gif file, literally!:D

And I guess I'll finish this post with OADA:

1247894580231.jpg
If she were to Cosplay as Ryu, Ken or Dan from the Street Fighter franchise, would she change her name to Shoryuken Asuka Langley?:dopey:

New favorite character to add to my list!

f9972967.jpg
Who might this chara be?

I'd hit the girl on the left with a baseball bat (or anything I could get my hand on at the time) and run away with the one on the right, or maybe I should just take both instead... :lol:

Just finished Initial D: 1st Stage.

Wow. The finale was epic. For the full effect, I recommend watching Episodes 25 & 26 back-to-back, it just feels so much better that way. The tension at the start of the battle is just amazing. I found myself shaking with excitement as Ryosuke's FC and Takumi's 86 were lining up.

I do find one thing strange: a genius like Ryosuke succumbing to tyre wear.

To be honest, I'm surprised there isn't a Bunta-based variation of the "High Expectations Asian Dad" meme.

Roll on Stage 2! :D

Just finished Initial D: 1st Stage.

Wow. The finale was epic. For the full effect, I recommend watching Episodes 25 & 26 back-to-back, it just feels so much better that way. The tension at the start of the battle is just amazing. I found myself shaking with excitement as Ryosuke's FC and Takumi's 86 were lining up.

I do find one thing strange: a genius like Ryosuke succumbing to tyre wear.

To be honest, I'm surprised there isn't a Bunta-based variation of the "High Expectations Asian Dad" meme.

Roll on Stage 2! :D
Yes, please. ;)

Zaaaaankoku-na Tenshi no TE-ZE!!!!! :sly:

I finished EVA today... It was... meh.

Last edited:

Watch End of Evangelion. It replaces the last two episodes and is a much, much better ending.

Really they're the same endings, but told much differently. And EoE is a million times more badass.

Anyway... sorry TTGL, but I'm more interested in rewatching Trigun right now. When I finish it, i'll return to you, I promise! :P

Did you watch End Of Evangelion after the show? Because the last two episodes of the series are indeed meh. Be sure to check out the two Rebuld movies. They are wonderful.

Also I love your new avatar. Looks great!

GOD! I was trying to excite some activity here with that.. it took so long for a response I forgot I even posted that myself :lol:

No, I haven't actually finished EVA.... I'm still on like Ep 7.

Thanks to this little thing-a-ma-bob, I was able to summon an ambulance, my next-door neighbour, my family, and MORNING LESCUEEEEEE!

He's so mad he left!

Eww, the avatar looked fine on my desktop, it's now got that expected blur on my laptop..

Don't what kept it at 88kb, I even reduced it to 36 colours...

No, I haven't actually finished EVA.... I'm still on like Ep 7.

Lol, that would have been quite a matrathon.

One day at college we had an assignement about explaining a movie, book or something like that in some way or another and then giving rethorical and phylosophical insights on it and what not, I don't even really remember.

Thing is, some friend's team chose Evangelion. Most of them had watched it already, but there was a girl that hadn't. They decided that, for her to be able to keep up with the assignement, she had to watch it. Of course, they decided that one day before the presentation, so she had to watch Evangelion IN ONE FELL SWEEP.

She was never the same after that.

Latest Posts

Back