The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,818 comments
Watched some Durarara!! in English.
Yuri Lowental as Shrina scares the living out of me.... Johnny Bosch as Izaya scares the living hell out of me.... and Crispin Freeman as Shizzy scares the living 🤬 out of me.. and its so damn good.

Also, I don't give a care what anyone thinks but.... Yui Horie is just freaking.... AWESOME. :D That is all. ;) --- Randy ;)

Last edited:
Well I'm supposed to do an anime marathon today but my mom had to do some errand and I had to be her driver (as always, as my mom can't drive). *shrugs* Anyhow, I did manage to watch 2 episodes of Shin Koihime Musou: Otome Tairan earlier but after I went out (and came back home) I still have yet to continue watching. Oh well, I'll start watching once I finish playing my games on Facebook. :P

Loving the MKR glam-rock 80's guitar heavy OP!

hAHahAHahA you liked Yuzurenai Negai? lol. Well, it's kinda catchy, indeed. At least in japanese. In the latin dub a guy sang it, it was HORRIBLE.

Rayearth actually has some good music, but you have to dip deeper in it to find it. The BGM is awesome, it fits the series perfectly at every time and is quite enjoyable as stand-alone music. But most of the vocal work is pretty bad, at leats to my liking. However, as I've explored the Rayearth soundtrack since years ago, I've found a couple songs that are amongst my favorite anime tunes.

One is "Setsunakute", Umi's image song, by, obviously, Konami Yoshida:

The other one is Fuu's image song, "Zutto", in fact she actually sings this in the series... you'll see.

However, none of them has anything that remotely resembles Yuzurenai Negai. Also, for the record, there is an album amongst the Rayearth soundtrack, the "Original Song Book", which is pretty good from end to end as a whole album, I higly recommend it. And yes, it is vocal.

Leave my fanboyism alone.

See, that's where I stop when it comes to the Moefield....

+1

1245619468062.jpg

Bonus:

1245479944488.jpg

I'm with Ryou. Maybe she looks generic there but she looks damn good to me!

Also looks like I have a partner in crime for Once A Day Asuka :lol:

I mean the art. It looks like every other anime drawing out there. You have posted fan art in the past that looks way cool, but that one is extremely meh.

The last one posted, on the other hand, got damn.

And I finally know what the HECK OADA means.

Holy snot. Apart from, of course, Mari (:drool: ), the artwork on that is really, REALLY damn cool. The water is very well made, the parts of her that are underwater look pretty legit, and well, you know, the drool.

I'm 16 you silly Mexican. The picture is very, very well done, but it fails to give me that funny feeling in the pants. Other pictures (That Asuka posted by dice is a very, very good example) posted in this thread have. That... Not so much.

LOL you dirty minded people. The picture was for you anyway Cano <3

Ya know a lot of these pictures I post aren't to make your pants tight. Just usually posting pictures of MAI WAIFU. You guys are lucky I share in the first place :P I too would like the floaty entry plug though...

Back