The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,818 comments
Hey guess what, jeff? I'm having tea right now. Whatchu gonn do bout it? :lol:

Hey AOS, lets fight like Gentlemen.
dudley-taunt.gif

The Haruhi movie is really that good? I'll have to check it out. I liked season one (it's all I've seen of it) but I didn't think it was great. I need to watch season two and the movie.

Today's OADA is bad quality but I thought it was funny:

1248536642377.jpg

And with all the Haruhi talk a bonus:

1287979149926.jpg

I think y'all need to look up my twitter (randythedragon btw), and see what I posted. :lol: --- Randy ;)

Don't you guys find it funny how you google pictures for a specific character and then you get other characters from completely different shows instead?

Cat ears > Bunny suit.

Agreed. I still like bunny suits though :P

Don't you guys find it funny how you google pictures for a specific character and then you get other characters from completely different shows instead?

Google does that with many things. I think it just goes senile sometimes.

Therefore I was not resisting; I was utterly uninterested from the get-go. I might have been in the past, some how, some where. Though I don't recall having such tastes.

Was that a Kyon-like response?

Adorable. :D 👍

And what's all this nonsense about Street Fighter? I personally don't care much for fighting games. The only thing I like about 'em are the pretty ladies. And IMO, there are several other fighting games with prettier ladies than Street Fighter. :P

Who ever implies the SF ladies were the prettiest fighters of all? :P
SCII's got a nice cast, character design-wise... BB's pretty damn cool as well. Don't know about FF, KOF or SNK.

I now introduce you with Mr.nk4e's oscar-winning poem on Noel's beauty. Take us away, John!

I got Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix and MvC 2 (MvC 3 sucks for the most part) from the PSN store. Both are a lot of fun! I've always liked the Soul Caliber games too. Dead Or Alive was alright. I think the best one was Hardcore on the PS2 though. SF IV was good but I haven't played the new re-released one. It looks awesome. Never played much Mortal Kombat (except for the old ones) but from the little I've played of the new one it's pretty fun as well.

Never got into KOF or Tekken.

EDIT: Primal Rage on the Genesis was also awesome! :lol:

Just finished watching K-On!! around 12am earlier (its 3.30am now lulz) and I got to say it was pretty enjoyable to watch. Can't wait for their movie to come out later this year... :P
Oh, and maybe I'll start watching Katanagatari later on but I doubt I could finish watching it in a day... :(

Didn't work, my friend... I hate Code Geass' art style too. Hate it with a burning passion.

It's waaaay better than any moe ****.

I like Code Geass' art style. And I particularly like Kallen. :P

Well, I'm glad you ain't forcing your opinion on anyone, 'cuz yours wrong and mine is right. :lol:

That's an awful opinion :P

but in anycase, TTGL's art style looks nicer than CG's...There was another show I recall having an epic atyle style and it wasn't moe either..

Back