The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,807 comments
If anything, me and Cano were made for each other. But he hates Trigun, so it can never be... :(

I really need to get around to watching Baccano!, but I still have some stuff I've had on-hold since 2009 I still have to go through (That isn't more than 26 episodes. Ain't going through 220 episodes of Naruto so I can say I've seen them all, no way, not anytime soon. I saw most-mainly stuff before the filler hell- and know the story, I'm content with that for now.).

I still got (These are legally streaming with all the episodes up.) Nabari no Ou (26 eps), Sasami Magical Girls Club (26 eps-I don't know why people count both 13 ep seasons as different shows.), Spice & Wolf (13 eps-I'll watch Spice & Wolf II-12 eps-straight after.), Birdy the Mighty: Decode (13 eps with the second 13 ep season soon after.), Ragnarok: The Animation (26 eps), Gunslinger Girl IL: Teatrino (13 eps with me watching Gunslinger Girl-12 eps?-first. It's a weird story why I started the sequel first.), and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Birdy the Mighty: Decode is good. I've only watched the first season, but it was pretty awesome. 👍

Something about a young boy with the body of a grown woman is very enticing... :lol:

I saw only episodes 1 and 2, and those were pretty good. I'll be getting to that show again in a few weeks.

My stupidity is what led to that long on-hold list. When I first really got into this stuff, I had the stupid idea "Oh, I'll try the first episode of 9083490384398 shows, and come back to them later.". Worst idea ever.
e22791.gif
I'm still trying to get through many of these on-hold shows from that stupid decision. Other on-holds are mainly stuff I saw on TV before getting into this stuff.

What is this? The Bachelor: Pedo Version?

Of course. You didn't know? :P

I thought you and I were made for each other (since Dice left me)?

Possibly. I was a bit doubtful there for a while, but that post of yours saying that Steins;Gate isn't a masterpiece certainly made my heart skip a beat. :embarrassed:

And so they :censored:ed, and had kids, even though they were both men, or so they thought.

Possibly. I was a bit doubtful there for a while, but that post of yours saying that Steins;Gate isn't a masterpiece certainly made my heart skip a beat. :embarrassed:

*Shows up at your doorstep (shipstep?) with a dozen roses, a box of chocolates, and a loli*

You had me at pervert.

I'll get into the debate once I watch and finish NGE, this will be fun.:)
85596544fs2.png

Asuka wins!

Do a hard one next time.

If you and AOS (could) have kids, they'd be the spawn of Satan. :nervous:

It doesn't stop them from trying. :lol:

I should start to be more cuddly and less scary... :3

But you're already so cuddly. <3

Speaking of which (Haganai 5 spoiler):

Her red eye is just contact lenses... that was a bit disappointing :3

LOL she's a fake. Not like my Rika.

I wish this Excel avatar could be bigger, and in better quality. Too bad paying for stuff online by myself is a ways off. No way my dad would pay for stuff like premium here. He only deals with the stuff I want to buy online (Coming out of the money I worked for though.).

When I can have premium here, a subscription on ANN, a subscription on FUNi's site, a subscription for The Anime Network, a subscription at NicoNico, and the anime membership on Crunchyroll, I'll be a very happy (Small) otaku.

Back