The General Anime Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kent
  • 66,879 comments
  • 3,662,511 views
I looked at sly's birthday gift to AOS-sama while in computer science.

I WIN.
 
I didn't want to crush your dreams too badly...

PSH yeah okay.


OOooh Aren't YOU a bad boy, madboi.. watching time-travelers mope around on a computer screen....I've watched Ecchi stuff in the library before, so what? :p

In elementary school did you sneak a Playboy into the library and look at it with your friends?

No?

Sephy wins again!


In other (related) news, I'm up to episode 6 in Tsukihime. This show still sucks.
 
Oh yeah? Did anyone else besides me bring their ho's with them to your preschool to pimp them out? :trouble:
 
You did a much better job than I ever would lol. Though as far as it being Fuu, it seems like someone is a little obsessed. :p

I've said it before, YES. She has been the only anime character with which I've had a crush. but I mean, a REAL crush, not like the stuff posted here daily in behald of Asuka, or DK's auto-talking. Of course, I was 16, back then. But it's still surprising, even to me, that 15 years hence I still love her every bit as much as I didi back in the day. Maybe not in a crush way, but she is by far my favourite character.

Fitting, too: she'd have the same age as me right now. Yum:drool:
 
Cano just turned red! No more ads for you!
 
Whoa whoa whoa hold your horses and underpants...

You're only 31 ?!

Dude! Don't tree me, I don't like splinters and getting wood.


Anyway, Cano. Fuu or Gally?
 
I've said it before, YES. She has been the only anime character with which I've had a crush. but I mean, a REAL crush, not like the stuff posted here daily in behald of Asuka

Cano just told me what I feel isn't real. :(
 
It isn't real. Get a new avatar and profile and Asuka will be nonexistent to you :p
 
he's just fixated on Fuu and trying to undermine your true love, fight back!
 
Cano just told me what I feel isn't real. :(

I've got some more bad news for you, Sephy...

Nothing you've ever felt was real. You're an artificial intelligence, programmed by... ME! Mwahahahaha!! :trouble:
 
Cano just told me what I feel isn't real. :(

Suck it up, dude; this is how real life feels, this ain't no banana peel, so put up with the cards life deals, ya feel?
 
Feel it up, this is how real life feels.
Feel it like a man and feel with the cards that it feels.

Good advice, bro. 👍
 
You're so dumb, walter.

Go back to your ship and don't bomb yourself on the way there.
:lol:
 
It isn't real. Get a new avatar and profile and Asuka will be nonexistent to you :p

A new avatar and profile wouldn't change anything. :lol:


he's just fixated on Fuu and trying to undermine your true love, fight back!

I am going to handle this in a mature way:

Cano, my 2D waifu can beat up your 2D waifu! :p



I've got some more bad news for you, Sephy...

Nothing you've ever felt was real. You're an artificial intelligence, programmed by... ME! Mwahahahaha!! :trouble:

Is this why I like lolis?


Suck it up, this is how real life feels.
Take it like a man and stick with the cards that it deals.

To you and the others I just quoted; why is everyone always against me?!


You're retarded, walter. :lol:

:lol:

Oh yeah, I caught it.


EDIT: Apparently not the only one who caught it.
 
You're retarded, walter. :lol:

Hey! I take offense to that!





...I'm Lord Über-Pimp Yaywalter. Not just "walter".
 
We're not against you.... we're against your... "significant 2-dimensional other" (?).
 
and James/Jim/Jimmy to his childhood friends, Gendo to his enemies, never "walter"...
 
What I have is not obsession. It's strong mutual love.

/crazy
I've said it before, YES. She has been the only anime character with which I've had a crush. but I mean, a REAL crush, not like the stuff posted here daily in behald of Asuka, or DK's auto-talking. Of course, I was 16, back then. But it's still surprising, even to me, that 15 years hence I still love her every bit as much as I didi back in the day. Maybe not in a crush way, but she is by far my favourite character.
Cano just told me what I feel isn't real. :(


And you guys all act like we're the crazy ones.



:p
 
We're not against you.... we're against your... "significant 2-dimensional other" (?).

Not me. I'm absolutely against him personally. :p

Sorry Sephy. You were a groundbreaking AI at the time I developed you, but... I'm moving on to bigger and better things now. I'm pulling the plug on you in 6 hours.
 
Is there some way to delete Bronie posts from a thread???
 
And you guys all act like we're the crazy ones.



:p

I'm not crazy! WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT?

*slams his hands on a table* huh? HUH? HUUUHHH? I'm not crazy! I'm as sane as a tree in a volcano!
 
We're not against you.... we're against your... "significant 2-dimensional other" (?).

You should just want us to be happy. :p


And you guys all act like we're the crazy ones.



:p

At least what we like are representations of humans. :D


I'm pulling the plug on you in 6 hours.

This may sound messed up, but if I die in my sleep tonight you bet I'm going to haunt your ass.


Is there some way to delete Bronie posts from a thread???

Now now, they are welcome here. Everyone is welcome here. We don't discriminate.


I'm as sane as a tree in a volcano!

Don't diss the Arbor Mons ignifer like that. :p
 
ohh, but I like what he says in other places.... mainly GT2 forum. But if I see any other Bronies posting in here, :trouble:, I know what to do now, thanks!

Now now, they are welcome here. Everyone is welcome here. We don't discriminate.

Non discrimination is for the pusillanimous.
 
This may sound messed up, but if I die in my sleep tonight you bet I'm going to haunt your ass.

Though only if it's in six hours like I said, right?

This may sound messed up, but if you die in your sleep tonight let's hope it's not in six hours. :lol:
 
And you guys all act like we're the crazy ones.



:p
At least it's not as weird to have a crush on cartoon women than have a crush on cartoon horses.
James/Jim/Jimmy
Try saying that 10 times fast... Unyayful Walter just gained a new nickname.......... yay....
My GTPlanet -> Edit Ignore List -> +"Toronado" 👍

:sly:
:lol:
Non discrimination is for the pusillanimous.
Was hoping that would rhyme.... then I would have been like "Jeffgoddin, farmer by day, Internet rapper by night!"
 
Back