The GT5 Garage Editor Thread.

• Thread starter VBR
  • 721 comments
View attachment 1399986View attachment 1399988View attachment 1399990

Just checking this is the right folder before zipping again (zipping the main BCUS98114 folder)
Nope, that's the game folder. Savedata is in another path. I'm not at home to check but from memory, it's dev_hdd0\home\<userId>\savedata\BCUS98114 or something.

You using RPCS3 or is that ftp to your PS3 console? If it's RPCS3, there should be a tool ror getting to the save data (somewhere in the menu bar at the top). But if you tried to open the game data dir in the editor instead of the save data, that would certainly explain the error you are getting.

Nope, that's the game folder. Savedata is in another path. I'm not at home to check but from memory, it's dev_hdd0\home\<userId>\savedata\BCUS98114 or something.

You using RPCS3 or is that ftp to your PS3 console? If it's RPCS3, there should be a tool ror getting to the save data (somewhere in the menu bar at the top). But if you tried to open the game data dir in the editor instead of the save data, that would certainly explain the error you are getting.
damn thats just my bad XD user error indeed, will check it out now . using RPCS3, so embarrassing lmao

edit: it worked i guess im just braindead, really appreciate all the assistance from @Razerman & @Sonygamer455 , absolute legends and more than helpful

Last edited:
Back