The GT7 Livery Editor Competition #06 (Stepping Up!) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 134 comments
Had some ideas but went back to the Binance livery as they are probably overflowing with money so why not sponsor an own racing team. And yeah, the small Binance decals were placed manually because lol, I couldn't fit a lot of small decals in 1 <15kb SVG. That was fun placing. The decals are matte to show off the shiny metallic Binance logo at the back as inverted decal. Hope you enjoy, it can be downloaded here:

Ah man, I was doing a 991 GT3 RS, but after seeing yours I feel mine will just bring down the standards of this competition.

No waaay I love your styles man. Go for it! You're an inspiration after all.
And thanks for the compliment haha!
I'm an inspiration?! Thanks for the compliments!!

I guess I'm just struggling with direction for this one. Might have something but it needs much work.

I chose two different worlds for this theme. And started from the idea: "What if Subaru had not stopped in the WRC. And gave a one-shot to 'Le Maestro' in the ultimate Hypebeast Subaru with sponsorship from Off-white. "

FINAL ENTRY

full

full

full

full

PS5 Raytracing​

FINAL ENTRY
I have been a fan of the 80s Tamiya mascots Moko-chan and Rabbi-kun for quite a while now and finally brought myself up to do something with them for a car livery. The livery is Super Taikyu themed, because irl a Crown races there and I like the series with its vast variety of cars and classes in general, it reminds me a lot of early 2000s N24 races :dopey:
A massive thanks to @MatskiMonk for providing the side artwork and the stars plastered around the car, they really pushed everything to a whole new level :cheers:

I'll add a download link later, since the Crown can have a 3UZ swapped in I also included ST-1 number boards and class stickers to be changed for whoever bothers with that level of acuracy :D

EDIT: Download

Last edited:
A mates local signage firm goes racing.

More details on the sponsors...

Sign South West - Free livery because a Jazz is the best place to show off your company! So hot right now!!
Jurassic Footgolf - Gave us a free round in Lyme Regis
True Potential Wealth Management - Free advice on how to manage the debt of Racing
BAE Systems - Brother works there and scored us a free Bofors 40 Mk4 Naval Gun for the roof during racing. Not pictured here due it being added after scrutineering.
Miltek Exhausts - Found the stickers in a Skip.

Last edited:
Last edited:
So with this one I thought about a series that runs in Australia - The TRGA 86 Series, which is a one make of the Toyota 86.

So, what would a local entry look like? Local sponsors. 2 feature from the area I live, Newcastle Permanent and Henny Penny. But what if I had some good results and could convince an International food brand that is actually advertising plenty in Australia now to come aboard as a major sponsor? How could I incorporate them without costing too much in re-applying a complete livery, but still keep my original sponsors happy.

And there you go. Like some liveries it is a compromise of looks to keep all stakeholders happy.

I love that you’ve got a whole backstory for your livery! Top work :gtpflag:

For my entry i went with a small sponsor on a small car, the '14 208 GTI Peugeot.
Because you have to start somewhere.
Pauwels Sauzen is a local brand who supply sauces for fries, fried stuff, and bbq.
Most of the sponsor are also small local companies.
It's a relatively simple livery, seeing that on this level of racing, most of the money goes into the car, and not graphics.

Last edited:
p78
For my entry i went with a small sponsor on a small car, the '14 208 GTI Peugeot.
Because you have to start somewhere.
Pauwels Sauzen is a local brand who supply sauces for fries, fried stuff, and bbq.
Most of the sponsor are also small local companies.
It's a relatively simple livery, seeing that on this level of racing, most of the money goes into the car, and not graphics.
Masking decals over flip flop paint? Cool idea! It’s got me thinking…

Yes, only real companies
I might be tempted to jump in for this one too haha, seems like a fun challenge! do all the 'additional' sponsors have to be real too or can the secondary ones have some smattering of fictional ones too, out of curiosity, as long as the main sponsor is real?

For my entry I chose to use a brand that's close to my heart: Polar. As a keen runner, I've been using Polar watches and heart rate monitors for the better part of a decade and wholeheartedly appreciate the effort Seppo Säynäjäkangas put in back in the 70's when he pioneered the portable heart rate monitor.

I envisaged a world where his daughter Sari Säynäjäkangas (Polar's CEO now that Seppo has sadly passed) has started competitively racing Porsches, backed by her company and a handful of local Finnish companies, plus the backing of typical Porsche equipment suppliers. She races with the number 77 to commemorate the year her father founded the business which paved the way for her automotive pursuits!

Word on the street: she has the lowest heart rate of all racers on the grid!

Last edited:
I might be tempted to jump in for this one too haha, seems like a fun challenge! do all the 'additional' sponsors have to be real too or can the secondary ones have some smattering of fictional ones too, out of curiosity, as long as the main sponsor is real?
Sorry for the late reply, I've been on holiday. No restrictions regarding secondary sponsors!

I have my sponsors and the car, but I need to work on how to make it professionally presentable. Not really good at making my own original liveries.
same here lol. i want to do more liveries but im crap when it comes to creativity. but i think with practice one becomes better hopefully

Just enter whatever you've got.
Ideally I wanted whoever submitted a theme give an honest feedback to every entry pointing out what was good about it and what could be improved. But in general I suppose there's always help and advice to be gotten here :cheers:

same here lol. i want to do more liveries but im crap when it comes to creativity. but i think with practice one becomes better hopefully
Just enter whatever you've got.
Ideally I wanted whoever submitted a theme give an honest feedback to every entry pointing out what was good about it and what could be improved. But in general I suppose there's always help and advice to be gotten here
Same here.... Nothing wrong with finding inspiration elswhere. You can base your design on another racecar, motorbike, soccer shirt,... as long as it's not too obvious and you add your own ideas.

@Nuschel01 : As you can see, I am already struggling with quoting 2 messages, so I am not gonna give feedback on everyone who entered already, the thread would become a mess :D But I think its a very good idea! Should I give feedback on the remaining entrants or should we keep it for next lec?

Last edited by a moderator:
As you can see, I am already struggling with quoting 2 messages, so I am not gonna give feedback on everyone who entered already, the thread would become a mess :D
The +Quote button should take care of everything :D

Should I give feedback on the remaining entrants or should we keep it for next lec?
Maybe after the poll has ended you can give a little feedback to entries you liked or what they could need to become better liveries :D

Back