The GT7 Livery Editor Competition #06 (Stepping Up!) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 134 comments
Late entry because I just couldn't think of anything decent.
I chose the company I work for: Rather Outdoors which holds lots of other fishing companies such as Fox International, Preston, Lew's, Zebco,...
The holding name Rather Outdoors has not yet sponsored anything in Motorsports, some of the companies under its wing did have, but those are here as small sponsors on the car.
On the roof I've freestyled a bit, playing with the rather outdoors logo with trees and mountains.
The pattern on the side and back must reflect the mesh used in fishing nets that we sell in our range.

Last edited:
I usually do Sardegna themed liveries for my wife's cousin and I didn't have to think a long time about what I could do for this LEC because Ichnusa (a beer from Sardegna) isn't a sponsor of any race car but mines! :)

I had done a pretty good GT-R GT500 especially for this LEC, it was ready to be posted until I realized the car had to be a road legal one! 😅

Anyway, I looked for something else and this GR Supra RZ seemed to be a good car to go with.

Hope you like it, have fun everyone and good luck for the poll. :)

FINAL ENTRY

PS4 Base
Meanwhile at Souper HQ
“loads of bright colours….. check
coloured wheels ….. check
colourshift bonus multiplier… activated
wait, hang on…. this is the list of ‘DON’TS’! Doh!”

Oh well, at least a few last minute entries might get us into the 3 votes zone :)

Whew – mine is in. Chose OKX, the crypto exchange, that's on the McLaren team's Formula 1 car. Their logo lent itself to turning it into a grid + pattern to play with.

Stenciled blue OKX pattern over blue chrome + orange/pink gradients. Rest of the sponsors based off of the Haupt Racing AMG GT cars. Very hard to photograph the chrome to any real effect. Probably gonna do a video when I drop this in my gallery.

Last edited:

Poll is live :cheers:

I came to update my livery, I thought it was closing tonight and wanted to add the new decals @Puca-4LD made for me... 😭

I just changed a few things to put the traditional Sardinian embroidery... 😔

I post it just in case the update would be accepted, if not I would understand of course and at least you can see it.

So sad of my mistake... 😕

Edit : never mind, poll is up since a long time and this update didn't change a lot, I'll be in time next time ;)

Last edited:
Back