The GTP Unofficial 2020 US Elections Thread

GTPlanet Exit Poll - Which Presidential Ticket Did You Vote For?

• Trump/Pence

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Jorgensen/Cohen

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Hawkins/Walker

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • La Riva/Freeman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De La Fuente/Richardson

• Blankenship/Mohr

• Carroll/Patel

• Simmons/Roze

• Charles/Wallace

• Other

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In hindsight, maybe having a secret service wasn't such a great idea.

I think it's absolutely ****ing hilarious that they were all het up and ready to officially contradict Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony before the January 6th Select Committee, after having done so unofficially, not before the committee and under oath, and then the moment it came out that they'd wiped text message records--just days after being asked to retain them, and blamed the act on some not-exactly-plausible system migration that somehow didn't involve a backup of communications that, strangely, are "kept" by individual users rather than on a service-wide system, particularly when those records are subject to the Federal Records Act of 1950--they went completely radio silent on the matter.
The story they're telling is not entirely implausible - that the secret service just doesn't use text messages. But the entire thing is so damned fishy that it absolutely deserves close scrutiny. For example, if you don't text, why the big to-do about the system migration wiping any texts? It certainly sounds like the beginning of a story that will reveal a lot of poor behavior and possibly criminal acts.

Last edited:
The story they're telling is not entirely implausible - that the secret service just doesn't use text messages. But the entire thing is so damned fishy that it absolutely deserves close scrutiny. For example, if you don't text, why the big to-do about the system migration wiping any texts? It certainly sounds like the beginning of a story that will reveal a lot of poor behavior and possibly criminal acts.
Yeah, I think certain aspects looked at individually are plausible (just not necessarily likely), but taken together, including the timing, it stinks of malfeasance.

Last edited:
FYOy2NMXkAA5nqN

Mind you that's not the only tweet that the account published and then deleted. There's also this gem:

FYO1ZIrWAAEVvyd

Last edited:
Whiny. Little. Bitch.

:lol:

I also so appreciate the privilege of predicting the outcome of hypothetical events entirely unburdened by the reality surrounding actual real events, just as I know @BobK does.

It really is odd they are still trying to play the voter fraud card when it seems like every case that pops up is a republican voter doing it.
6nlmbf.jpg

Just the absolute stupidest mother****ers.

Last edited:
6nlmbf.jpg

Just the absolute stupidest mother****ers.
A slightly more charitable interpretation (comparatively speaking) would be that Brandtjen knows this has an ice cream's chance in a Death Valley afternoon of success and is only doing it performatively to demonstrate to the stupid crowd how the deep state is against them.

Sure it's cynical and faithless, but when your base consists of the actual stupidest mother****ers on Earth, what are you gonna do? Simply waiting for the Biden government to self destruct at the polls would be like admitting to cult 45 that TFG is a loooooooser, which could be suicide for your own reelection.

Last edited:
There’d be no war because this idiot would’ve told Putin, “Don’t worry, I know Putin. And Putin will not attack the Ukraine. Because we are going to attack Ukraine for them bc they have the Hunter Biden laptop and they tried to steal this great election. Buhlieve me.”
While simultaneously pulling out of NATO and letting Russia threaten (and try to annex) the rest of Europe.

There’d be no war because this idiot would’ve told Putin, “Don’t worry, I know Putin. And Putin will not attack the Ukraine. Because we are going to attack Ukraine for them bc they have the Hunter Biden laptop and they tried to steal this great election. Buhlieve me.”
I know speculation is fruitless as @TexRex said above but I wonder what it would've been like to be a fly on Mike Pence's head during that particular conversation.

Lol, I remember all the Conservative grifters (Walsh, Benny, etc.) trying to claim that Trump isn't bothered by the committee/hearings at all. Man is literally live "tweeting" (truthing?) it as it happens.

Uhh, find actual proper evidence and go through the normal legal process?
The conspiracy tells them that the legal process was ALSO rigged and so was preventing them from getting the proper evidence.

How ARE you supposed to behave if you believe a web of conspiracies that denies reality. Well, I guess you behave like a criminal, and then we lock you up, because you're crazy.

Uhh, find actual proper evidence and go through the normal legal process?
He says his movie is actual proper evidence even though it's a massive conspiracy theory. They're in constant grift mode because cult 45 is, well, loaded.

FYUclVXXwAAqmnA.png

Last edited:
[Who Are the Real Insurrectionsts?]
"Is it me, who attempted to break into the seat of government during a legal process to certify the election in order to prevent it from happening, and execute the Speaker and/or the Vice President... or is it the businessman, in his suit and tie?"

Last edited:
So Trump burying Ivanka at one of his golf courses may allow him to claim tax-breaks for the golf course...

...what a surprise.
I was confused for a second, Ivana Trump is the person who just died while Ivanka is the daughter that Donald Trump has a weird attraction with. However, Ivanka's legal name is Ivana which means Ivana Trump is both a dead and an alive person. Even their middle names are similar with Ivanka's being Marie and Ivana's being Maria.

Also, I'm 100% not surprised by Trump's move. It's kind of morbid to have someone buried on a golf course though and it's the same level of morbidness that you have a golf course now on a cemetery. In addition, I thought there were laws where someone could and could not be buried. Maybe that's dependent on the state though.

I was confused for a second, Ivana Trump is the person who just died while Ivanka is the daughter that Donald Trump has a weird attraction with. However, Ivanka's legal name is Ivana which means Ivana Trump is both a dead and an alive person. Even their middle names are similar with Ivanka's being Marie and Ivana's being Maria.
Edited to be clearer :)
Also, I'm 100% not surprised by Trump's move. It's kind of morbid to have someone buried on a golf course though and it's the same level of morbidness that you have a golf course now on a cemetery. In addition, I thought there were laws where someone could and could not be buried. Maybe that's dependent on the state though.
I would have thought the same on the 'can you just bury them any place' and it seems NJ is cool with this, of course it's also made worse by this being the same place that his current Saudi backed flag-shagging golf event is taking place at.

Last edited:
Back