The GTP Unofficial 2020 US Elections Thread

GTPlanet Exit Poll - Which Presidential Ticket Did You Vote For?

• Trump/Pence

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Jorgensen/Cohen

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Hawkins/Walker

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • La Riva/Freeman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De La Fuente/Richardson

• Blankenship/Mohr

• Carroll/Patel

• Simmons/Roze

• Charles/Wallace

• Other

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Edited to be clearer :)

I would have thought the same on the 'can you just bury them any place' and it seems NJ is cool with this, of course it's also made worse by this being the same place that his current Saudi backed flag-shagging golf event is taking place at.
I would be surprised if Ivanka ends up anywhere near buried at a golf course since she likely will be buried at a Jewish cemetery when her time comes.

From what I caught on Reddit, they’ve had it planned for a while for various members of their family to be buried there.

Annnnd naturally, he supposedly owns 30 plots outside the course for those who want to give him their dying money to be buried near him.

From what I caught on Reddit, they’ve had it planned for a while for various members of their family to be buried there.

Annnnd naturally, he supposedly owns 30 plots outside the course for those who want to give him their dying money to be buried near him.
Guess this is what they call fore-site.

Associated Press
“These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents. Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before.”
This professional victimhood will probably play well towards his natural electorate who are in a "deep state" of denial.

Last edited:
52273580060_b049bdc4bc_o.jpg

52273111798_6f38bb4b82_o.jpg

Last edited:
This professional victimhood will probably play well towards his natural electorate who are in a "deep state" of denial.
I also like that he says the raid was unannounced. No crap. Like the FBI would call up and ask if Monday was a good day for you to be raided.

I wonder if the Fox News audience is taking this well....
Nope...

And more nope...

jesus christ GIF

TB
I also like that he says the raid was unannounced. No crap. Like the FBI would call up and ask if Monday was a good day for you to be raided.

jesus christ GIF
Wait, we aren't supposed to scream "LEROY JENKINS" at the top of our lungs before we start a raid?

TB
The "preserve your documents" part is delightfully ironic.
Preserve it if we need it. Flush it down the toilet/set it on fire/delete it if it gets us in trouble.

Normal people doing normal things.
Might want to throw a language warning on that.

Also, just imagine you're some ultra-rich, stuffy, old couple who live near Mar-a-largo and a bunch of inbreds show up at 9 o'clock on a Monday night blasting redneck rap. The whole area must smell like 24/7 cigarettes, Redman spit, sweat, and Russian-grade copium at the moment.

I love this.

"Even better, he was appointed by Trump."

"Even better, he was appointed by Trump, handpicked to replace the guy that defied Trump."

Of course this doesn't matter because Fox News is stoking the at-best irrational and at-worst violent Republican base.

Anecdotally, I'm super thankful right now that my mother in-law is divorced from and no longer living with Sheila's dad. While he's not really much of a threat himself as he's on oxygen, the 2016-2020 cycle was a really bad time for her to be living with him due to his unhinged state and the verbal and emotional abuse he dished out as a result. There's no way it wouldn't be worse now.

Back