The Le Mans General Discussion Thread

Does that mean Le Mans will have less than 55 this year? I thought I read somewhere that said that there were no more reserve entries
No, one of the two Delta-ADR (Millenium Racing) Oreca's has made it back in which presumably means the funding issues have finally been solved.

Strakka-Dome S103

ok-5-728x487.jpg

No, one of the two Delta-ADR (Millenium Racing) Oreca's has made it back in which presumably means the funding issues have finally been solved.
They probably got sponsorship from the ACO so that the announcers wouldn't have to constantly say "And there's the Nissan ZEOD that's been entered in the Garage 56 category... though there's only 55 cars entered this year."

They probably got sponsorship from the ACO so that the announcers wouldn't have to constantly say "And there's the Nissan ZEOD that's been entered in the Garage 56 category... though there's only 55 cars entered this year."
Don't blame them honestly

Yay, more bday announcements!

Is it going to be their LMP1 challenger? If so It feels kinda earl to release it.

It's never too early to get people hyped. I mean come on now this is the partner of PD :sly:

Glad to see they're doing these things, I like nissan a ton and hope them well.

Im a big Nismo supporter and didn't see this posted anywhere-

BoGMvYsIMAAFwgC.jpg

BoAOsDtIgAAZH_o.jpg

Friday the 23rd. Ni (2) San (3)... 23 is their lucky number and theres a big announcement.
Sadly, I'll be at work when they make their announcment. :(

So it's going to be called: Nissan GT-R LM NISMO. And provided a different approach to LMP1 to the already existing competitors. Next year is looking good!

Back