The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,640 comments
FB_IMG_1591098693281.jpg

That was such a great episode.

"This is a simple lie detector. I'll ask a few yes or no questions and you just answer truthfully. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

*BOOM*

Disc 2 of the Season 8 box set (assuming the box sets are the same in the US) is arguably the strongest sequence of Simpsons episodes ever: Lisa's Date with Density - Hurricane Neddy - El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Homer - The Springfield Files - The Twisted World of Marge Simpson - Mountain of Madness - Simpsoncalifragilisticexpialad'ohcious

Disc 2 of the Season 8 box set (assuming the box sets are the same in the US) is arguably the strongest sequence of Simpsons episodes ever: Lisa's Date with Density - Hurricane Neddy - El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Homer - The Springfield Files - The Twisted World of Marge Simpson - Mountain of Madness - Simpsoncalifragilisticexpialad'ohcious
Oh, yes..."Hurricane Neddy"!

"Now, calm down, Neddily diddily diddily diddily doodily. They did their best, shoddily iddily iddily diddily. Gotta be nice, hostilityiddily diddily diddily awwW HELL DIDDILY DING DONG CRAP! CAN'T YOU MORONS DO ANYTHING RIGHT?!"

I actually had that as a status update.

:P

That was such a great episode.

"This is a simple lie detector. I'll ask a few yes or no questions and you just answer truthfully. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

*BOOM*

That's how they test whether to hire you for White House press secretary.

That's how they test whether to hire you for White House press secretary.
Well that's just silly. The only prerequisite for that position is having [figuratively] fellated Trump on a public platform.

Back