The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,503 comments
I'm sorry to remind that you guys literally live on the land taken away from the North American natives who were put through mass genocide so there were barely any left of them.
I actually agree on the native American issue, but bringing this up here is insincere because the side of the political spectrum, whose memes and talking points you're parroting here, has a far worse track record on this specific issue. The far-right are notorious for having the most vocal "proud Americans", who completely ignore this page of their history book, pretend like the land has been theirs all along and absolutely fume at the idea of anyone crossing the Southern border.

He started this game (blaming us for what happened 160 years ago), not me.
I know it was 160 years ago, and you're not directly responsible for that, but your historical chuds ACTUALLY kicked my ancestors out of OUR country (which you now call "your country") in the 1860s.
Sounds like he was blaming the people who actually did it. The link with today's Russians is that they're still doing it, unlike America.

Last edited:
Still, I’m curious about what he tried to say by this.
I can’t believe you’re still confused about this. Surely you must have received the message by now.

Vladimir Putin Protest GIF by GIPHY News

Wait, it’s his turn now. He started this game (blaming us for what happened 160 years ago), not me.
His turn for what? He blamed your government for actions carried out against his ancestors in the 1860s as a direct line to the thing your government is doing now. You responded by trying to make him feel white guilt for, uh... stuff that happened overwhelmingly before his family would have been in the US if they fled their homeland in the 1860s.

Mocking you by saying you should blame him for slavery as well was supposed to be a hint, but I see the guy who reposts Donald Trump Jr. Tweets doesn't have enough critical thinking skills for that. Suffice to say:
When it comes to complain about what our ancestors did hundreds of years ago, I can play this game, too.
Don't think you can, actually.

Last edited:
I actually agree on the native American issue, but bringing this up here is insincere because the side of the political spectrum, whose memes and talking points you're parroting here, has a far worse track record on this specific issue. The far-right are notorious for having the most vocal "proud Americans", who completely ignore this page of their history book, pretend like the land has been theirs all along and absolutely fume at the idea of anyone crossing the Southern border.
It seems like you misunderstood me.
If I post memes making fun of Biden or the Democrats, it doesn’t mean I’m taking side of Trump or Republicans, or belong to their political spectrum, or, moreover, that I agree with them (or their supporters) in everything. Trump and the Rep.Party aren’t much of our friends, either (did Russia and US get along during Trump’s presidency? Not at all. In fact, the RF-US relations degraded even further than they were with Obama, and on Russian political-related social media there is a debate whether Trump's victory is better or worse for Russia, some believe that Harris would be better for us).

But even if they were, there are NO politicians I can’t joke about, whether it’s Biden, Harris or Trump, Zelensky or Putin (oh no, I’m going to be sent to Gulag for that!).

What happens on the US southern border is none of my concern, those immigrants aren't mine to live with. In Russia we have our own immigration issue to worry about.

So, my bringing up the native American issue wasn't a part of any right-wing propaganda (lol), it was purely a response to another person bringing up 150+ years old events we're supposed to feel guilty about.
Sounds like he was blaming the people who actually did it. The link with today's Russians is that they're still doing it, unlike America.
"Unlike America" 🤣🤡🤪

Did you already forget how many countries the US invaded and bombed not so long time ago, and that they're directly backing Israel in its genocide in Gaza right now?

Seriously, Americans (who support their government) telling someone how bad it is to invade another country look like a cannibal urging someone to be a vegetarian.

His turn for what? He blamed your government for actions carried out against his ancestors in the 1860s as a direct line to the thing your government is doing now. You responded by trying to make him feel white guilt
It's not about "white guilt" or that I'm mad about events happened 130-530 years ago on another hemisphere.
It's about "Who are you to judge us?". I find it strange to carp to our country about those times when yours was also far from saint.

for, uh... stuff that happened overwhelmingly before his family would have been in the US if they fled their homeland in the 1860s.
The genocide of the American natives had a long history, from the start of colonization of North America to the late 19th century, and it includes the period of the American Civil War, 1860s we're talking about. So no, it's not "overwhelmingly before", it's also just about that time, and even later. (Hell, how did I end up lecturing an American on history of his own country?)

Regarding @Pupik and his ancestors, I'm still not sure what was that homeland he means. A quick search on the major events of 1860s in the Russian Empire gives the Polish rebellion in 1863-1864. But Poland isn't extinct in any way, nor that it's occupied by Russia now or considered as "our land" by Russia. So... what did he mean when he said "OUR country (which you now call "your country") in the 1860s"?

Regarding Ukraine, there is a different story. A very long story, and if I start it, I'll end up like Putin on that interview to Tucker Carlson. Long wall of text, TL;DR and no fun at all. So I'll skip it and just let Antony Blinken briefly explain the issue (but change some names):

PLx9MbdfyyI.jpg

Sign the contract, coward
Did you type this from a trench? I guess not...

"Unlike America" 🤣🤡🤪

Did you already forget how many countries the US invaded and bombed not so long time ago, and that they're directly backing Israel in its genocide in Gaza right now?

Seriously, Americans (who support their government) telling someone how bad it is to invade another country look like a cannibal urging someone to be a vegetarian.
How far back is "not so long time ago"? Forty or fifty years? Are those countries part of the US now? Perhaps you think Iraq or Afghanistan were genuine attempts at colonisation/annexation.

How many people here who are criticising Russia support the invasion of Gaza?

Last edited:
The genocide of the American natives had a long history, from the start of colonization of North America to the late 19th century, and it includes the period of the American Civil War, 1860s we're talking about. So no, it's not "overwhelmingly before", it's also just about that time, and even later.
It was, in fact, overwhelmingly before. The War of 1812 (which, in fact, took place before 1860) was largely used below the Mason Dixon line as a pretext to take land away from native tribes currently living there by force even when it got in the way of the thing (fighting the British) the war was actually supposed to be about; but even when done hand in hand with fighting the British (like it was in the North during the war) the Native Americans still lost most of their land in the process. The President of the United States who is most infamous for being the biggest proponent in the country of ethnic cleansing of Native Americans and was notably racist against them even for the time had, in fact, been dead for 15 years by 1860. The Indian Removal Act of 1830 was not, in fact, passed during the 1860s. The Trail of Tears, allowed by a deliberately hostile interpretation of the Indian Removal Act by the above President who had previously spent most of the 1810s slaughtering Indian tribes even when told not to by his superiors did, in fact, start during his presidency which was, in fact, before 1860. The First Seminole War, where the US Army (led by the above president when he was a Brigadier General) forcibly removed the Seminoles from their land as part of a plan to force Spain to surrender Florida was, in fact, before 1860. The other two Seminole Wars, where the US Government threw out their own treaty with the Seminoles to force them to leave the reservations they had just been forced to move to through a scorched earth starvation campaign were both, in fact, before 1860.

That some things like the deliberate destruction of the buffalo population or the US Army retaliation for Little Big Horn did happen following the Civil War does not mean that the United States expended nearly as much effort to destroy the Native American tribes (either for their land/resources or frequently just because) as they did in the lead up to the Civil War. By the time the Civil War broke out there had even already been efforts to return land that had been stolen from the Iroquois Confederacy. And even then none of the above is even taking into consideration the elephant in the room regarding how fresh off boat immigrants in the 1860s would have had no influence on federal government actions in the Midwest. Critical thinking, again, seems lacking here.

Hell, how did I end up lecturing an American on history of his own country?
You, in fact, did not. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Did you type this from a trench? I guess not...
I did not - I typed it from the comfort of my home in my country that hasn't invaded another sovereign nation in an attempt to annex it, hence my conscience is clear.

You, on the other hand, are a coward; you tout your support for a war of aggression but you do not have the stones to fight in it.

You are an English woman with a white feather circa 1914 - in your desperate fervour to be patriotic enough you have become an instrument of propaganda waving your countrymen on to their deaths in a fight that serves none of their interests.

It is very disappointing to me after two years since I last engaged with you you are still here fighting the good fight shilling a very unpopular war to gaming enthusiasts on a gran Turismo forum - I would have thought someone so fervently in support of the Z war would surely want to contribute at the highest level, especially given the promised two week victory did not materialise. RuAF needs more help from you than just typing in your keyboard if you want to win this thing.

It pains me that you perpetrate this willingly. I know Ukrainians and I know Russians. This war is very very sad to me, and would be to you too if you had half a mind; if not because you are basically murdering your brother people, then because it is causing such damage to Russia for such little gain. Both nations deserve better than what your boneheaded dinosaur relic of the 19th century leader has thrust upon them.

So yes; I urge you to sign the contract or shut your mouth, no one here is moved by your cause, no one on your side is impressed by what you do here and actions speak volumes louder than words.

Or does something about going forward to be probing recon in an Alibaba golf cart with an Airsoft fake plate carrier with a rusty 70s AK you are only handed at the last minute because your officer is terrified you'll frag him not appeal? Patriotism not fervent enough for you to join your brothers in a dirty trench with no leave or rotation, and medicine so basic typhus and cholera are making their returns, as if this was the Crimean war of the 19th century? Does something put you off about a rate of attrition so rapid the tanks and APCs are from the late 60s if you're lucky and your artillery piece is a dismounted BMP-2 turret?

Well, hell, now I lay it out, I can see why you don't wanna go - keep fighting that fight from your laptop I guess. Slava Z!

Well, hell, now I lay it out, I can see why you don't wanna go - keep fighting that fight from your laptop I guess. Slava Z!
I think being part of Putin's Waifu Troll Division exempts you from having to go and commit genocide.

I did not - I typed it from the comfort of my home in my country that hasn't invaded another sovereign nation in an attempt to annex it, hence my conscience is clear.

You, on the other hand, are a coward; you tout your support for a war of aggression but you do not have the stones to fight in it.

You are an English woman with a white feather circa 1914 - in your desperate fervour to be patriotic enough you have become an instrument of propaganda waving your countrymen on to their deaths in a fight that serves none of their interests.

It is very disappointing to me after two years since I last engaged with you you are still here fighting the good fight shilling a very unpopular war to gaming enthusiasts on a gran Turismo forum - I would have thought someone so fervently in support of the Z war would surely want to contribute at the highest level, especially given the promised two week victory did not materialise. RuAF needs more help from you than just typing in your keyboard if you want to win this thing.

It pains me that you perpetrate this willingly. I know Ukrainians and I know Russians. This war is very very sad to me, and would be to you too if you had half a mind; if not because you are basically murdering your brother people, then because it is causing such damage to Russia for such little gain. Both nations deserve better than what your boneheaded dinosaur relic of the 19th century leader has thrust upon them.

So yes; I urge you to sign the contract or shut your mouth, no one here is moved by your cause, no one on your side is impressed by what you do here and actions speak volumes louder than words.

Or does something about going forward to be probing recon in an Alibaba golf cart with an Airsoft fake plate carrier with a rusty 70s AK you are only handed at the last minute because your officer is terrified you'll frag him not appeal? Patriotism not fervent enough for you to join your brothers in a dirty trench with no leave or rotation, and medicine so basic typhus and cholera are making their returns, as if this was the Crimean war of the 19th century? Does something put you off about a rate of attrition so rapid the tanks and APCs are from the late 60s if you're lucky and your artillery piece is a dismounted BMP-2 turret?

It's not like this is the first time a war-loving serf has raised that question as a sort of "gotcha" attempt. It's like a standard argument that's been drilled into their heads in preparation for internet arguments with decadent gay Nazi Westerners. You're an advocate for defense, so you must be the equivalent of an advocate for invasion, so you can't just order a Z cheerleader to hit up the trenches unless you do so first, or something. 🤡
You may not believe me, but why don’t you go and fight on the side of Ukraine?

Back