The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,689 comments

I will at least be decent enough to give you a proper response. ;)

For that video to work we would have to ignore the right wing protesters that have been arrested for taking part in the chaos.

Ultimately blaming either extreme for the looting and violence requires ignoring a lot of things, mainly the fact that the opposite side is just as guilty of contributing to it and most of the people looting are just opportunists doing it because there is an increased chance of getting away with it.

A vast majority of protests have been peaceful, which says both sides haven't been shown in the best light.

https://time.com/5886348/report-peaceful-protests/

@Chrunch Houston ... don't you need a language warning on that? And, do you think the generally comedic bent of this thread is better served by propagandist videos featuring thinly-veiled calls for poorly regulated militias to "Take Back America" from "liberalism", pretty much an analogue for "tolerance" in this context?

@Chrunch Houston ... don't you need a language warning on that? And, do you think the generally comedic bent of this thread is better served by propagandist videos featuring thinly-veiled calls for poorly regulated militias to "Take Back America" from "liberalism", pretty much an analogue for "tolerance" in this context?
It's been reported for being offensive and off-topic. I'm tired of this crap.

As far as I see, this is a thread for political cartoons, images and memes. I don't see a requirement for 'being funny' or 'intended to be funny', but videos are probably outside the scope of the thread.

D94C77C2-D38B-4AEB-A6E3-B0386E49ADD2.jpeg

1A428DBD-3115-4289-AF56-0CED3E5A8442.jpeg

B003D643-B23F-43E0-AE80-09E3D63324A3.jpeg

2BA016F3-E95E-4B0F-8257-A6F66EDC847F.jpeg

FE7B44B8-F78E-48C9-87EB-6CC6F52B8609.jpeg

6877367E-44E3-423D-905F-C2787289A4B3.jpeg

2EBB9695-429E-4E73-B32A-BB2B7920DFBF.jpeg

It's been reported for being offensive and off-topic. I'm tired of this crap.
Hey DP, love you mate, but maybe stop bothering being the thread police - we have mods for that bro.

I can see you're passionate for what you believe and - awesome - but, to be honest, this kind of thread is never going to be entirely nice and it's never gonna be full of purely images that only one side is gonna like (nor should it be) so if you're constantly seeing things you don't wanna see I'd recommend just scrolling through and getting on with your day.

Peace, love, just tryna preserve your posting muscles. This advice can go to anyone, too...

Anyone seen the footage of the fool who firebombed himself in Portland? Running away with his feet on fire made for some hilarious edits being thrown online.

Back