The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,689 comments
Not a terrorist but threatens 9\11 attack :lol:

It wasn’t a threat but I know how like you like to read into things. How do you figure she’s threatening a 9/11 type attack based on what she said? If I said that another 9/11 type attack was likely to happen, would you assume that I am threatening another 9/11?

It wasn’t a threat but I know how like you like to read into things. How do you figure she’s threatening a 9/11 type attack based on what she said? If I said that another 9/11 type attack was likely to happen, would you assume that I am threatening another 9/11?
Unfortunately yes. That stuff doesn't get taken lightly anymore

Unfortunately yes. That stuff doesn't get taken lightly anymore

I don’t think you understand. So I’ll ask it a different way. If I said that in the next week an unarmed African American will be the victim of police brutality. Does it read that I am threatening police brutality towards black people? What the original post read to me is that Bin Laden’s niece has a whole bunch of faith in a politician. Not a threat of a terrorist attack.

She didn't make a threat, just said only Trump can prevent a 9/11 attack b/c she thinks terrorists would be too afraid to attack with Trump at control.

Either way, I'm surprised Trump's campaign team hasn't denounced her support as far as I've seen. Whether or not she's distanced herself, the last thing a Presidential candidate wants is the "Bin Laden" name being tied to an endorsement.

I 'liked' @Sander 001's post. I thought it was funny. I thought it was meant to be funny. I think the laughing emoji was my first clue.

Some humorless people around here. Sad.

Laugh at yourself:

uNiONWb.jpg

Noor Bin Ladin isn’t a terrorist, and she changed her last name from Laden to Ladin to dissociate from her uncle osama.

She may have gone to the trouble of changing a whole letter in her name to dissociate herself from Uncle Oz, but her interview in the US's 4th largest selling poisonous Murdoch-tabloid newspaper clearly shows she's still happy to exploit the Bin Laden name.

If you were related to the mastermind of one of recent history's biggest terrorist attacks? And you said a similar attack is coming if we don't comply? That's not "reading into things", that's reading.

If you were related to the mastermind of one of recent history's biggest terrorist attacks?

Do you have anything to support her actually being linked to extremism? Because if all you have to go off of is her being born to Osama's half-brother that's a pretty weak claim. Being related to a criminal doesn't suddenly make you one just because some DNA is shared.

And you said a similar attack is coming if we don't comply? That's not "reading into things", that's reading.

That's not what she said and I would very much say you are reading what you want to read instead of what she actually said. Granted what she actually said was factually incorrect and ignorant, but I wouldn't say any of it constituted a threat.

I don't doubt it went through some newspaper editor's minds that to print "Bin Laden"*, "9/11" and "Trump" in the same headline and expecting readers to join the dots could work as a tactic to sell more papers or generate more clicks.

*OK, OK, "Bin Ladin"...

download (5).jpeg

Do you have anything to support her actually being linked to extremism? Because if all you have to go off of is her being born to Osama's half-brother that's a pretty weak claim. Being related to a criminal doesn't suddenly make you one just because some DNA is shared.

That's not what she said and I would very much say you are reading what you want to read instead of what she actually said. Granted what she actually said was factually incorrect and ignorant, but I wouldn't say any of it constituted a threat.
Having foreknowledge of another 911 attack is a very strong link to terrorism. Especially when that information is used to further the interests of more terrorism.

Having foreknowledge of another 911 attack is a very strong link to terrorism. Especially when that information is used to further the interests of more terrorism.
C'mon, man, there's enough plausible deniability in this that I feel Homeland Security are highly unlikely to ship her off to Gitmo. Besides, she's such a Trump licker that I doubt he's going to punish one of his own as if she were a leftist in the same situation or something.

Last edited:
Where did you see this? :confused:

I'm looking for actual sources as well, not some poorly researched meme you found on facetitter either like you usually do.
"Osama bin Laden’s niece says only Trump can prevent another 9/11"https://nypost.com/2020/09/05/osama-bin-ladens-niece-says-only-trump-can-prevent-another-9-11/

"Bin Laden’s Niece Warns About Another 9/11, Says Only Trump Can Stop It" https://www.jewishpress.com/news/us...-9-11-says-only-trump-can-stop-it/2020/09/06/

"Noor bin Ladin claims that the US would be better protected from a second 9/11 under Trump"
https://www.businessinsider.com/osama-bin-ladens-niece-backs-donald-trumps-re-election-2020-9?op=1

Sounds like she's saying he's a strong leader that people would question if it was worth it to try and attempt another 9/11 style attack.

"Osama bin Laden’s niece says only Trump can prevent another 9/11"https://nypost.com/2020/09/05/osama-bin-ladens-niece-says-only-trump-can-prevent-another-9-11/

"Bin Laden’s Niece Warns About Another 9/11, Says Only Trump Can Stop It" https://www.jewishpress.com/news/us...-9-11-says-only-trump-can-stop-it/2020/09/06/

"Noor bin Ladin claims that the US would be better protected from a second 9/11 under Trump"
https://www.businessinsider.com/osama-bin-ladens-niece-backs-donald-trumps-re-election-2020-9?op=1

None of those say she is actively planning something nor do they link her to an extremist group, again, you're just reading what you want to read.

Saying there could be another large scale terrorist attack on U.S. soil is not the same thing as threatening to do it, because it's technically true (and inevitable). Saying you think one person is more capable than someone else of preventing it is not the same as delivering an ultimatum, it's merely stating a preference. Being related to a terrorist does not suddenly make you one.

So I ask again, give me a source linking Noor Bin Ladin to an extremist organization.

If you were related to the mastermind of one of recent history's biggest terrorist attacks? And you said a similar attack is coming if we don't comply? That's not "reading into things", that's reading.

“That’s reading”. Yes we can all read. She is saying that she has a bunch of faith that a single politician is the only one who could stop another attack. It’s not true at all, but she isn’t threatening an attack. You doubling down after a bunch of people are calling you out is pretty funny though.

None of those say she is actively planning something nor do they link her to an extremist group, again, you're just reading what you want to read.

Saying there could be another large scale terrorist attack on U.S. soil is not the same thing as threatening to do it, because it's technically true (and inevitable). Saying you think one person is more capable than someone else of preventing it is not the same as delivering an ultimatum, it's merely stating a preference. Being related to a terrorist does not suddenly make you one.

So I ask again, give me a source linking Noor Bin Ladin to an extremist organization.
I didn't say she was planning anything. What she is doing is advancing information which protects terrorists and collaborators. She's advocating a government which denies free speech and shrugs off murder to protect that same terrorism.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...off-calls-investigate-jamal-khashoggis-death/

I didn't say she was planning anything.

Yes, you did... repeatedly.

And you said a similar attack is coming if we don't comply?
Having foreknowledge of another 911 attack is a very strong link to terrorism.

Or perhaps you just don't know what threatening someone involves? (Hint: It's planning)

She's advocating a government which denies free speech and shrugs off murder to protect that same terrorism.

If you would have went with this argument from the start I wouldn't have disagreed with you in the slightest. However instead of doing that you decided to steal the Republican's famous Barack "Hussein" Obama play and labelled someone a terrorist based on their name and little else.

Latest Posts

Back