The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,687 comments
0uh54rotlrl51.jpg

Two schools of thought, both divorced from reality.

4e8lsu.jpg

I think GOP central would like us to believe this is only 6% of the figure the rest of us believe and that all those people who died from Covid-related complications would've died anyway and if not, well, they were old and in the way.

Having identified the death toll as a major gangplank in the campaigns of anti-Trumpers like The Lincoln Project they're trying to downplay it in order to better convince the faithful that they can vote Trump 2020 with a clear(er) conscience.

Die Große Lüge... but why go to all this trouble if they didn't think Trump was responsible? Were he innocent it'd just be easier to deny everything.

Last edited:
I think GOP central would like us to believe this is only 6% of the figure the rest of us believe and that all those people who died from Covid-related causes would've died anyway and if not, well they were old and in the way.

Having identified the death toll as a major gangplank in the campaigns of anti-Trumpers like The Lincoln Project they're trying to downplay it in order to better convince the faithful that they can vote Trump 2020 with a clear(er) conscience.

Die Große Lüge... but why go to all this trouble if they didn't think Trump was responsible? Were he innocent it'd just be easier to deny everything.
Just to keep in mind, 77% of those 55 and older have at least one pre-existing condition (and as we know, those with pre existing conditions, the most common ones being hypertension, heart failure, obesity, COPD, diabetes, etc) are at a higher likelihood for COVID-19 death. For those over 70, over 90% have at least one pre-existing condition. I've noticed sometimes that right-wingers will say "ACKSHUALLY, they died of heart failure not COVID-19" in order to make it seem like less people are dying from the virus than is reported.

Just to keep in mind, 77% of those 55 and older have at least one pre-existing condition (and as we know, those with pre existing conditions, the most common ones being hypertension, heart failure, obesity, COPD, diabetes, etc) are at a higher likelihood for COVID-19 death. For those over 70, over 90% have at least one pre-existing condition. I've noticed sometimes that right-wingers will say "ACKSHUALLY, they died of heart failure not COVID-19" in order to make it seem like less people are dying from the virus than is reported.

Yea the pre-existing condition line is a bit tired. It's supposed to sound like "this person was so fragile a strong wind was going to kill them" but actually basically describes people that are older than 22.

I take offence to a redhead who is slowly losing his hair turning evil.

For... no particular reason.

Back