The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,689 comments
OMG, I didn't realize that Biden missing for the last 4 years is the reason everything has gone to hell. Thanks for pointing that out. Correlation/Causation. Obviously putting the Biden back will reset us to pre-2016 wonderfulness and make america great again.
Seriously? Everything, besides Covid, has been, was and still is a problem in America during his time in office. Now he's gonna fix it all...
Give me a break...

Seriously?

No, I thought it was pretty obviously not serious.

Everything, besides Covid, has been, was and still is a problem in America during his time in office. Now he's gonna fix it all...
Give me a break...

I would say the US was in far better shape in 2016 prior to Trump taking office. That's not to say it was perfect, but it was better. Trump has been systematically messing stuff up the entire time he has been there. At this point, much of what I want fixed was caused by Trump.

(Also, I'd like to have not-Trump for COVID too. Can I get a yard sign that says that super clearly? Someone else for President 2020)

51c6ITtVU3L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Ah yes, that famously powerful position of Vice President. Truly some of the most influential decisions in our history have been made by holders of that office. You sold me ryz, gonna vote Trump now. Because running company after company into the ground is definitely a better indicator of leadership.
If you want to be sold by me, vote for Tulsi.

I mean, if he’s elected, it’s not like he won’t actually have the power to do more than he could before. Last I checked as a senator and a VP, he had people to answer to if he wanted something done.
Even if he were president, he’d need at least half of both chambers of Congress to come up with and approve of stuff. But knowing the track records of both parties, that rule will most likely go unchecked.

This is more of a "what is this" than anything.

My guess is that it's clip-on hair, but I've seen a ton of things thrown around like a hydrocephalus or a neurostim unit.

Somebody said face lift tape, but I don't think that goes that far back. Toupee clip seems to be the better option, though not exactly the best color.

Back