The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,689 comments
So Biden was hiding something in his sleeve and Trump's hiding something on his head. :lol:

225px-Brain_Slugs.jpg

I, for one, can't wait for Democrats to be back in power so I can complain about them again.

I really hope that's the case. I'd rather complain about policies and where taxes are being spent instead of complaining about how the president is a lightweight fascist and actively trying to dismantle the foundation of America.

I, for one, can't wait for Democrats to be back in power so I can complain about them again for the first time.
Fixed, coming from a Gen Z-er who admittedly has rose-tinted memories of Obama but lost faith in the government due to Trump... although the latter part is probably for the better because losing trust in government made me realize that the government isn't my mom/dad, is quite inefficient at what it tries to do, and inhibits social/economic progress more often than creating progress.

I can't and won't bring myself to vote for the Democrats, but it'd be a welcome change over what the Republicans do now, even if it's just using slightly less authoritarian tactics (this is me giving the Democrats/Biden the benefit of the doubt).

I'm not Googling that, not now, not ever. But what, pray tell, is Poppy Pants Girl?
So the story is Bennett got wasted and passed out on the floor at a party and pooped herself a big whole mess (it's literally almost impressive). It's widely debated that the girl in the photo is likely not even Bennett since you can't see her face.

But in the divine glory that is the Internet, the title stuck immediately. And in that glory comes one of the weirdest outcomes; when you can be accused of saying hateful things, but the Internet still prefers to refer to you as "Poopy Pants Girl".

Just give it a Google, and all the 1st page hits are nothing but Kaitlin Bennett who has spared the real girl (if not her) a lifetime of embarrassment.

But in the divine glory that is the Internet, the title stuck immediately. And in that glory comes one of the weirdest outcomes; when you can be accused of saying hateful things, but the Internet still prefers to refer to you as "Poopy Pants Girl".
Except for Spanish speakers who refer to her online as "la cagona".

Last edited:
Back