The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,689 comments
We don’t have to choose anything at all, strictly speaking. But in the real world, that government will collapse pretty quickly.

False dichotomy. We don't have to spend on the plane, the insulin, the college, and this does not mean choosing not to spend on anything at all, and it does not mean the collapse of the government.

False dichotomy. We don't have to spend on the plane, the insulin, the college, and this does not mean choosing not to spend on anything at all, and it does not mean the collapse of the government.
And that brings me back to my original point: What you do choose to spend on.

I suppose but I see it as a government has the choice to spend capital or not spend capital. Also, I can’t think of a nation which doesn’t spend on education

u2eu13iruv731.jpg

I like how the picture is of the plane deploying flares. Probably thinks they are bombs.

Last edited:
The funny part isn't that he's wrong (he's not), it's that everything he said can be applied to any currency.

Or commodities, or assets of any sort really. It's a fundamental misunderstanding of what money is and why money is.

I'm really not sure what's more disgusting. The fact the ICE camps exist (either deport them or release them), or the fact people are diminishing the atrocities of Nazi Germany in an attempt to make Trump look bad (You can do that quite easily without proving Godwin right).

I'm really not sure what's more disgusting. The fact the ICE camps exist (either deport them or release them), or the fact people are diminishing the atrocities of Nazi Germany in an attempt to make Trump look bad (You can do that quite easily without proving Godwin right).
Even more disgusting, sadly, this has nothing to do with Godwin’s law and more to do with it being an actual and genuine parallel with the beginnings of the Final Solution.

Even more disgusting, sadly, this has nothing to do with Godwin’s law and more to do with it being an actual and genuine parallel with the beginnings of the Final Solution.

So we invaded Mexico and other countries than sent people to these camps with the sole intention of killing them? Not to mention also sending Hispanic people legally here to the camps for the same thing? I'm going to need a source for that.

Again, I don't like these camps either, but you have to ignore a lot of things and twist some others to make them parallel with the final solution.

Back