The Political Satire/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 13,675 comments
Elon seems to be admitting he's done something.
I doubt it. Trump is continuing to do the same old trick of accusing his opponents of doing exactly what they are accusing him of: "They stole the election", "If they win, there will be no more elections", "If they win, they will throw me and my supporters in jail" etc. etc. The trouble is, Trump really did try to steal an election and will do exactly what he is trying to accuse the Democrats of, and yet again without any evidence whatsoever. Musk is merely a useful and powerful idiot who has drunk the Kool-Aid of another powerful idiot.

I doubt it. Trump is continuing to do the same old trick of accusing his opponents of doing exactly what they are accusing him of: "They stole the election", "If they win, there will be no more elections", "If they win, they will throw me and my supporters in jail" etc. etc. The trouble is, Trump really did try to steal an election and will do exactly what he is trying to accuse the Democrats of, and yet again without any evidence whatsoever. Musk is merely a useful and powerful idiot who has drunk the Kool-Aid of another powerful idiot.
I dunno. Musk seems like exactly the type of person who would have broken the law in some way and thrown himself into gaining favor of someone who can pardon him.

I dunno. Musk seems like exactly the type of person who would have broken the law in some way and thrown himself into gaining favor of someone who can pardon him.
Perhaps that immigration status thing is coming back at long last.

I doubt it, but we can hope.

As usual, #simpsonsdiditfirst:

Screenshot_20241009-015431.png

Last edited:
Perhaps that immigration status thing is coming back at long last.

I doubt it, but we can hope.
Elon has been lying about Tesla's having "Full" Self Driving for well over a decade, conning the gullible into paying up to $15,000 for software which comes nowhere near full self driving.

And there's more evidence of fraudulent claims:-

I doubt it. Trump is continuing to do the same old trick of accusing his opponents of doing exactly what they are accusing him of: "They stole the election", "If they win, there will be no more elections", "If they win, they will throw me and my supporters in jail" etc. etc.
His supporters do exactly the same thing in my experience. I can't tell you how many times I've been told I'm only anti-Trump because I've been brainwashed. It's an exercise in kindergarten playground argument: any valid point is met with "I know you are, but what am I?"

I was about to put up a speech for you to listen to, however, listening to it would probably have a bad effect. I know it made me more stupid and I don't want that for you.

However, reading the speech is different. Here it goes. Please read it while I try to repair my brain cells.

“Look what happened in Milwaukee! So, in Milwaukee, I took out an ad and I said, ‘Look at what’s happening with these drop boxes.’ Do you remember the massive number of drop boxes? And you know what? We found out later that they had hundreds of thousands of votes they put in there, and they put them in late at night.

Then all of a sudden you hear that they’re leaving Milwaukee or they’re leaving wherever they may be located. It’s very sad to see it, and it’s so simple. I mean, you know, this isn’t like Elon with his rocket ships that land within 12 inches on the moon where they wanted to land or he gets the engines back. That was the first time I really said, ‘Who the hell did that?’ I saw engines about 3-4 years ago. These things were coming down—cylinders, no wings, no nothing—and they’re coming down very slowly, landing on a raft in the middle of the ocean someplace with a circle. Boom! Reminded me of the Biden circles that he used to have, right?

He’d have eight circles, and he couldn’t fill them up. But then I heard he beat us with the popular vote. I don’t know. I don’t know. Couldn’t fill up the eight circles. I always loved those circles. They were so beautiful. They were so beautiful to look at. In fact, the person that did them, that was the best thing about his—the level of that circle was great. But they couldn’t get people, so they used to have the press stand in those circles because they couldn’t get the people.

Then I heard we lost. Oh, we lost. No, we’re never going to let that happen again. But we’ve been abused by other countries. We’ve been abused by our own politicians, really, more than other countries. I can’t blame them. We’ve been abused by people that represent us in this country—some of them stupid, some of them naive, and some of them crooked, frankly.”

I was about to put up a speech for you to listen to, however, listening to it would probably have a bad effect. I know it made me more stupid and I don't want that for you.

However, reading the speech is different. Here it goes. Please read it while I try to repair my brain cells.

“Look what happened in Milwaukee! So, in Milwaukee, I took out an ad and I said, ‘Look at what’s happening with these drop boxes.’ Do you remember the massive number of drop boxes? And you know what? We found out later that they had hundreds of thousands of votes they put in there, and they put them in late at night.

Then all of a sudden you hear that they’re leaving Milwaukee or they’re leaving wherever they may be located. It’s very sad to see it, and it’s so simple. I mean, you know, this isn’t like Elon with his rocket ships that land within 12 inches on the moon where they wanted to land or he gets the engines back. That was the first time I really said, ‘Who the hell did that?’ I saw engines about 3-4 years ago. These things were coming down—cylinders, no wings, no nothing—and they’re coming down very slowly, landing on a raft in the middle of the ocean someplace with a circle. Boom! Reminded me of the Biden circles that he used to have, right?

He’d have eight circles, and he couldn’t fill them up. But then I heard he beat us with the popular vote. I don’t know. I don’t know. Couldn’t fill up the eight circles. I always loved those circles. They were so beautiful. They were so beautiful to look at. In fact, the person that did them, that was the best thing about his—the level of that circle was great. But they couldn’t get people, so they used to have the press stand in those circles because they couldn’t get the people.

Then I heard we lost. Oh, we lost. No, we’re never going to let that happen again. But we’ve been abused by other countries. We’ve been abused by our own politicians, really, more than other countries. I can’t blame them. We’ve been abused by people that represent us in this country—some of them stupid, some of them naive, and some of them crooked, frankly.”
"They told me, with the most beautiful American tears in their eyes, sir, nobody weaves like you. It's amazing, the way you weave, not even Einstein could do it. God bows to your weaving, it's so glorious."

Jim Jones would wonder how this moron convinces people to follow him.

Back