The Realistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
aphoto.jpg

aphoto1.jpg

RMX
I'm no pro photographer so bare with me. Started playing around with Photomode yesterday and thought these turned out pretty good.

These are just raw images straight from my PS3.
nrburgringnordschleife7mx.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife5g.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1fo.jpg

comments... 👍/👎?

awesome.

Kel
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/2976/aphoto.jpg[ /img]

[img]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/511/aphoto1.jpg[ /img][/QUOTE]

You sir, won the internet, congratulations!
Could use some decals though. ;)

TrialMountainCircuit_38.jpg

:confused::confused::confused:
cant figure out how to pst it as a thumbnail with option to "click to enlarge"
can anyone help? :dunce: using photobucket

seems to have worked but didnt look like it in preview

Last edited:
I don't get how some of you can get such good photos straight from gt5. My pictures always look spectacular in gt5 and sometimes I get a extra good one which I think I will submit unedited to here, but once I load them onto my comp they look awful. I just did a drag ACR viper tune and the pics looked so cool and I loved the theme I had going than transfer to comp and they look awful. I had to edit them a lot to get them to look like they did in gt5. Only thing I can think of is the tv and my comp use different colour settings or something.

I don't get how some of you can get such good photos straight from gt5. My pictures always look spectacular in gt5 and sometimes I get a extra good one which I think I will submit unedited to here, but once I load them onto my comp they look awful. I just did a drag ACR viper tune and the pics looked so cool and I loved the theme I had going than transfer to comp and they look awful. I had to edit them a lot to get them to look like they did in gt5. Only thing I can think of is the tv and my comp use different colour settings or something.

just to appease you. I think 90% of the pics posted here are edited. If not more....

Back