The Things That Annoy You

• Thread starter ScottPuss20
  • 2,320 comments
Low payment rewards
Parts and engines tickets (that we can't sell them directly)
Not so many car rewards from events
Car prices at 1/2 or lower of the car dealership price when we sell cars....
In custom races the choice only from our garage and not the entire collection of cars that have GT7 (owned or not) (i am not saying about categories choice like GR.1 GR.2 etc).
The absence of rain or snow!!!! in many circuits
The absence of the livery option BEFORE the race and while you are in race menu.

The lack of new pit animations and ability to change your settings (via a quick menu) while pitted.

Also in sports races, you lose a ton of time pitting during a good 10 to 15 lap race, meesing up strategies.

Should your "race team" and pit crew be doing the fastest pit they can like I see in certain GTWS races?

some things for me

• the inability to filter liveries in the showcase ( likes, widebody, etc )
  • eliminate the 100 million credit cap
  • raise the collector level past 50 ( i have over one million collector points )
  • If you're at said collector level 50, then have ALL the cars in the Legends dealer available for purchase.
  • the inability to sell extra parts and engines. ( what am I going to do with 26 GT-R engines )
  • the Super License.... we got it, now what ? theres no incentive to get it. No special races or events and reward cars are ones we usually have anyways.
  • no new championships since launch.

some things for me
  • no new championships since launch.
Reminds me that I forgot to add the lack of endurance racing. One set of 1 hour races. 24 hour will be tricky but try something in between that.

Although they might be waiting to add a competent AI that is similar to Sophy to justify adding in 24hr races and use that as B Spec..

What are the things about GT7 that annoy you the most? Here are a few things that annoy me:
-Having to create a livery to change the colour of a car
-The game forcing you back to the home screen before going to another section of GT Auto
-Not being able to fit every wheel to every car
-Lenient event restrictions
-Lack of proper city courses
The lack of options and liberties and choices like GT3.

Here’s another. I paint a trans am, it has white lettering on the tires. I share style, picture shows white lettering on tires, preview and they’re gone. And another, I paint a C1 vette. It has black interior, paint it black… share style, picture is black interior, preview it and it’s bright red.

Slightly annoying: In Scapes, the tires look too damn perfect sometimes. Im trying to blend the car into the rest of the photo and these unrealistcally immaculate tire screw it up.

Lack of current more up to date GT3 cars. I really could care less about some old street car.
I’m the opposite, I’d love more old street cars or even better old race cars. Old track layouts of real circuits would be cool too. Any tracks would be great at this point. It’s hard to not feel like you’re racing the same tracks all the time.

Back