The Things That Annoy You

• Thread starter ScottPuss20
  • 2,344 comments
The carried over annoyance of the driver light for the Super GT GT500 cars. Instead of programming the lights to switch each time the player pits, players have to spend 800,000Cr. for the light.

The carried over annoyance of the driver light for the Super GT GT500 cars. Instead of programming the lights to switch each time the player pits, players have to spend 800,000Cr. for the light.
Please explain this, it does not make sense to me

Please explain this, it does not make sense to me
There are primary and secondary drivers in Super GT GT500. An amber light in the top left hand corner of the windscreen denotes the first driver and after pit stop/driver change, it changes to blue to indicate the second driver is now driving the car. We have to buy both available “liveries” to try and simulate this. Yet, we can’t switch those cars during a pit stop. It just negates the purpose of simulating the Super GT series. PD didn’t even bother to at least program the lights to change during pit stops. It was bad in GT Sport and just bad in GT7. Just a minute change would eliminate this.

IMG_5263.jpeg

IMG_5266.jpeg

IMG_5267.jpeg

Last edited:
It annoys me immensely that HUD on/off cannot be assigned to a button.
wow that would be perfect. i drive without hud mostly, however, in races when i need to view fuel, weather and lap count, i HATE having to pause and change the settings each time. to be able to have a button to pop in to view and check things quickly and then back off AS I CONTINUE TO RACE would be amazing.

Last edited:
Back