The Things That Annoy You

• Thread starter ScottPuss20
  • 2,373 comments
The fact that all PSN servers are down at the moment and we can't play. Having to have an always on network connection, even for non sport sucks.

At least music rally works for now….
I am a physical game guy, but when gran Turismo only works when you are connected to the Internet, and the games cannot be played when offline, then really the need for physical game is actually pointless and moot point, they found the way to screw us gamers... This is true at least since Gt6 or GTSport.... This is so dumb.

And when I of all the liveries, the countless hours put into making quality liveries, all will be lost one day when the servers shut down...

My physical copy of GT7 is worthless.
I pity the fools that we all are...

And the inability to expand memory within the game for me to stack up as many video replays or photos as i want....
Those are the limiting factors that add to the frustration, especially since we are only getting trickling updates...

Progress at snail pace.... All for nothing in the end...
I want to be able to play GT7 decades from now the same way I can still with GT2 if I wanted to.
Why ?!?

Last edited:
There is absolutely no reason this does not exist. At least have it as a configurable view option that you can switch on/off depending on preference.
Forget just hood or bumper etc, they should let us overlay a rear view mirror in cockpit view, so many cars have a mirror you can’t see out of. The HUD needs some serious work, but they won’t change it because it’s been almost the same with every release I’ve played anyway. Not customizable, lacking features, nice layout but you can only select between top half or bottom half instead of selecting certain components. There’s a lot on there I rarely even bother looking at, but most games have a mirror up top. A wink mirror option would be even better.

Give me a wink mirror at the top of the screen, I’d probably shut most of the HUD off including radar. Race position too left, wink mirror, lap time top right. I’d reduce transparency of race position and lap times so they blended in some when racing.

Latest Posts

Back