The Update 1.12 Discussion Thread: Believe the Hype

Heres picture of gauges
20140916_005847.jpg

i1wzzfVRAifJ38E.jpg

- 12 Sections (check)
- Mini Map (with a bar in the middle) split in sectors and colors (check)
- Overtake counter (check)
- Combo X (check)
- Tiiiiiiiime extensiooooooon!! (check)
- Ski mask (check)
- Sawn-off (check)
- Guilty conscience, fear of death (check, check, check!!)

All the speculation was right :D

Ugh...The gauges look really silly, in my opinion. Plus, I probably spend less than 2% of my driving in cockpit view, so they're of no use for me.

A question: How do I obtain the Nissan GT-R Nismo? I thought it would just pop up that I got it since I participated in GT Academy...

So you can't drive Zahara in Arcade?!?

What a stupid move that is.
Maybe you have to complete the rally to unlock it first? (Shouldn't be the case, since Senna tracks and Goodwood always been available)
And are you sure you guys are looking in all categories? Maybe is in World Circuits for some reason.

Does the game let you put in a boost gauge in a NA car?
If does what happens with it? The gauge just keep stopped?

Also how functional are the oil/water pressure things?

Boost gauge on NA car: It can be installed, nothing happens, it sits at 0.

Oil/water: They work, it's a little hard at times to see if they move but they work. 👍

I had a feeling this was going to be the case when I saw the video of the people racing Zahara last week. This track is ONLY going to be available in the Special Events section. Not Arcade Mode... This is beyond lame...

It unlocks in arcade after you beat the event.
Oh, good...I'm sitting here staring at my screen thinking "I'm only going to be able to run this track with the 3 cars they have set aside for the Special Event?!" Oh, you just made my day...

I can confirm you need to complete one of the Zahara challenges to use it in Arcade, Free Run and Online.

The Nismo is able to be purchased in the dealership.

Ohh, i'm really scared of... zahara comes, but we can only play in the special event...
Thanks, bro :D

So if what I'm reading is true, then NISMO does not get a premium car.

So you can't drive Zahara in Arcade?!?

What a stupid move that is.

Actually you can, but you must complete one of the events to do so.

Back