The Update 1.12 Discussion Thread: Believe the Hype

It's literally the dude from Goodwood with longer hair on a girl's body. :crazy:

pd why no premium women

You're asking for Premium Women in a game that doesn't even have Premium Men...wat

From what I know that's actually right. Nissan changed its approach to NISMO cars and it's now doing the same as Mercedes. The car is launched as a Nisssan with the Nismo "surname", just like the AMGs
Pretty much this.
Nismo just became a trim of Nissan's nowdays.

Guys, Sierra is a blast! Just finished the first event with the Abarth and wow, what a load of fun! Obviously much better with higher power cars, but I'll save that for tomorrow ;)

Track looks very good overall. I'm still amazed at how PD made this possible on PS3. Only 1 or 2 corners stood out as being quite ugly. Frame rate is very stable and I only encountered dips in a few corners.

As for the FFB, setting both Max Torque and Sensitivity to 10 made quite a huge difference. The Abarth with a DFGT notably felt lighter than before, like it had some sort of power steering implemented. But with the new settings, I could actually feel the rumble strips well!

If you have a higher end wheel please post more impressions.

UPDATE: The prize car you get is tuned! Woah :embarrassed:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
So with The custom gauges, we are a step coser to be able to transform any street car in a racing car?? Now we Just need custom seats and wheels! :dopey:
My thinking is that this is the first experimentation with interior options for cars. This could open a realm of possibilities not just limited to gauges, but roll cages, seats, steering wheels and other bits and bobs and possibly even the interior colour in cars.

Now, while I downloaded the update and the fact that the update is now launched, its still not an excuse to do the previous things. Not always PD will do this. So when the next update non PD speculations suddenly not come true, I dont want to see people spam the thread with rage ever again.

Let this be a lesson. Speculation is fun unless people take it very seriously and lost their minds.

My thinking is that this is the first experimentation with interior options for cars. This could open a realm of possibilities not just limited to gauges, but roll cages, seats, steering wheels and other bits and bobs and possibly even the interior colour in cars.
I think PD is doing tests for both Interior and Exterior of cars.
First with the Racing Numbers, so they can see how is possible to apply the same "design" to multiple cars, in a future this could be turned in a generic livery editor, with pre made liveries just like Grid offers, or maybe windshield stickers.
Now also done with interiors, so like you said in a future we can build up full race interiors to all cars.

Maybe all of this is just a test for GT7 customization features, or maybe it might come all to GT6 in small pieces, or not even come at all.. who knows.

Can confirm: Once you complete an ENTIRE lap in the Special Event section, it will unlock the course for you to use in Arcade Mode (or Test Drive from Garage). You will find the track in Original Courses...

I'm ashamed to admit I bumped into so many cars I lost all my "bonuses" and therefore ended up with a Bronze Medal on my first run around Circuito de la Sierra. Drive CLEANLY and you'll get gold. Don't go crazy with the Nitrous - you don't need too. Use a little bit in each segment, so you don't run out.

By the way, you know the 1.12 GT news before the patch is launched? Why PD didnt include it on the log?

-The issue where the game data corrupted because of the failed install is now fixed.

Back