The Update 1.12 Discussion Thread: Believe the Hype

How do you unlock the second sector in practice? I finished the first one and it didn't unlock. Is there a time I need to hit?

Wow, the 'Gallery View' for the FT-1 VGT is awesome :D
and the car has a detailed interior (similar to the regular one)

8tkDOMp.jpg

Last edited:
Almost a perfect lap in the Fiat, lost combo bonus twice. First went too far off track avoiding a collision with a lotus and second was a sideswipe from a gordini when I got too close on a corner. Very good looking track. Well done PD 👍

I'm tearing up the new track with my Murcielago SV and something I didn't notice in the Special Event with the Abarth:

Are you're driving you can tell that the solid white painted lines use LoD (Level of Detail). As you're driving you can see the lines getting whiter and more detailed, almost like a snake growing. It's annoying and now that I've told you about it you're going to fixate on it like I am doing. LOL

Yep, just beat the first challenge with gold and it opens up the whole track for practice mode/arcade mode and can be used in Free Runs and Open Lobby. Wow! I'm SO GLAD I was wrong in thinking it wouldn't be available in those modes!! :D Love it!!

I got silver (got a few crashes into cars) and it unlocked. So bronze at least and you have access to full Sierra

Is there any money for the event? I'm wondering if I should wait for servers to go back up and get my login bonus before entering the rally.

Is there any money for the event? I'm wondering if I should wait for servers to go back up and get my login bonus before entering the rally.
There are credits to be won, yes... Because the servers are down I didn't get my 200% bonus, but at least I unlocked the track so I can have fun in Arcade Mode. I'll complete the rest of the Special Event once the servers are back online.

There are credits to be won, yes... Because the servers are down I didn't get my 200% bonus, but at least I unlocked the track so I can have fun in Arcade Mode. I'll complete the rest of the Special Event once the servers are back online.
How much? I don't really care if I miss out on say, $100K, but if they are handing out $millions, I'll hold out for a bonus. :sly:

Don't forget the Nismo :D
Intentionally forgot, lol. I grinded in February for this Miura to brake in on the track and it sits with 0 miles on it waiting for its arrival. It just needs to be the Miura lol, I did already take it out for practice in sector 1, so that kind of counts I guess :cheers:

Which is all well and good, I never tried to discredit him as far as any of that goes. Look at Jordan and all his credentials and even his info didn't exactly pan out. That's why I keep saying we should just wait for an official word, or just wait for it to actually happen without an announcement if that's how its going to work. The bolded part though is exactly why I said he should just say nothing because if it don't happen, people are going to start to discredit him, or at least start to doubt him next time because he is the one that made the claims/statement. I mean, if it was me, I would feel like a complete ass and feel like I let a lot of people down because I leaked the information and it didn't happen. That's just me though, maybe he just doesn't care about that. And no, maybe he never made the direct claim to be an "insider", but by leaking info like that, it is just an indirect way of claiming such, is it not?

EDIT: Just seen what happened while I was typing this. :D Now, I'm satisfied with the legitimacy of it all. Good to hear. :cheers:
Nothing wrong with healthy scepticism.
Seems fair to me. 👍

I wasn't targetting your post in particular, just putting forward Mastr's situation.

Back