The Update 1.12 Discussion Thread: Believe the Hype

Quick Match looks like alot of fun, being thrown into a race with an allotted set of cars against a bunch of strangers in somewhat balanced cars. I'll try it later when I get sleep.

Are the Realtime Adjustments fixed now? I'm using them in the Quick Matches...

EDIT: Nope still off in open lobby...

Last edited:
Everyone, to get the NISMO GT-R for free (if you participated in GT Academy 2014) quit the game and re-open it.

You then should be rewarded when you get to the menu.

doh! Well, I just bought one because I wanted to drive it on Zahara right away. I guess I'll just have two, like the m4, sitting in my Garage. :-\

Can't use my Driving Force GT wheel with this update. In fact I need to remove it from the PS3 so I can go through the menu screens

Can't use my Driving Force GT wheel with this update. In fact I need to remove it from the PS3 so I can go through the menu screens
Try unplugging the wheel and plugging it back in (both the wall outlet power and the PS3 plug). Reboot everything. My Driving Force GT is working.

On that topic. I don't know how I feel about these new Force Feedback Settings. Right now, I do NOT like the way my DFGT feels anymore. I'll have to play with the settings. I've got them at the default. 5 and 8. I don't think I should have to turn the torque up any further. I used to always keep my FFB setting on 5.

Now, my wheel makes all sorts of strange noises even when I'm driving straight. Please do not break my wheel GT6. I will be furious...

In case anyone was wondering, the only setting you can adjust on the FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo is the Brake Balance.

My G27 settings now feel odd, so far not a fan of the wheel update.
My DFGT feels like crap too. Feels light and empty - almost like the way it would feel when the wheels came off the ground for a second. Driving the new Seasonal Event for the Vision FT-1, my steering wheel is making all kinds of snap, crackle & pop sounds even while I'm driving straight. I don't like this at all.

Woaw woaw woaw... is it just me, or are some sounds changed? Example. Cars have a much louder "woosh" as they drive by in replay mode.

Back