The Update 1.12 Discussion Thread: Believe the Hype

Why is this forum thread called 'The Update 1.12 Disussion Thread'?

It's discussion, please change it.

Edit: thanks for changing it! :cheers:

Last edited:
Just popped 3 guages on the Nismo, it looks so sick. For once I'm actually in the top 100 of the FT-1 seasonal. I know by tomorrow that's gonna change Ha

Try unplugging the wheel and plugging it back in (both the wall outlet power and the PS3 plug). Reboot everything. My Driving Force GT is working.

On that topic. I don't know how I feel about these new Force Feedback Settings. Right now, I do NOT like the way my DFGT feels anymore. I'll have to play with the settings. I've got them at the default. 5 and 8. I don't think I should have to turn the torque up any further. I used to always keep my FFB setting on 5.

Now, my wheel makes all sorts of strange noises even when I'm driving straight. Please do not break my wheel GT6. I will be furious...
Hi ALB123. Try 8 & 10 instead - great feeling! the numbers are not compareable to the old ones. With 8 & 10 I get the perfect feeling of cars/tyres connected to the road etc. It's almost like on serious PC games, feeling wise.

Try unplugging the wheel and plugging it back in (both the wall outlet power and the PS3 plug). Reboot everything. My Driving Force GT is working.

On that topic. I don't know how I feel about these new Force Feedback Settings. Right now, I do NOT like the way my DFGT feels anymore. I'll have to play with the settings. I've got them at the default. 5 and 8. I don't think I should have to turn the torque up any further. I used to always keep my FFB setting on 5.

Now, my wheel makes all sorts of strange noises even when I'm driving straight. Please do not break my wheel GT6. I will be furious...

I have and it's still not working. I'm now wondering if I need to delete all data and start all over again. I'll get GT5 out and see if that still works first

Hi ALB123. Try 8 & 10 instead - great feeling! the numbers are not compareable to the old ones. With 8 & 10 I get the perfect feeling of cars/tyres connected to the road etc. It's almost like on serious PC games, feeling wise.
Thank you. I will try that out right now.

First thing I'm going to do with the Nismo GT-R is drive it's predecessors first. I'm going to the Nurburgring and taking out my stock 07 GT-R and do a lap, then I'm going to take out my stock GT-R Spec V and do a lap, the I'm going to take out my stock GT-R Black Edition and do a lap then I will proceed to take out IMO the raining King of the Ring, my new Nismo GT-R. All on comfort softs of course, then I'm going to go and try for the 7:08 on comfort soft of course. I want to see the differences between them.:)

Last edited:
Just did the first challenge and holy 🤬, it was fun and terrifying at the same time. Got gold of course.

yes+of+course+i+do+meme+face+facebook+chat+code.jpg

GT-R Nismo '14 Information:

You CAN remove the stock rear wing and you can switch the rear wing with a pre-built or custom rear wing. No other modifications are permitted. No aero kits, no flat floor, no Other. You may not paint the car any other color either.

I have and it's still not working. I'm now wondering if I need to delete all data and start all over again. I'll get GT5 out and see if that still works first

Hmmmm, it's the same problem on GT5 as well. I think my screwdriver is needed to investigate my pedals as the buttons work fine on the PS3 main menu screen but not the pedals which can usually be used as x and o buttons.

I don't know if this was a problem r something that was fixed before, but the McLaren F1's main gauages light up green now, I don't feel like they use to do that

I have a simple question..
Im not at home so ill download it later..
I want to know how long is the new Sierra track? In km!

Downloading very slowly between 86% to 95% (30 minutes)
So frustrating

Last edited:
Just downloaded the update not very long ago. I can definitely say I am impressed with the sound of the FT-1 VGT! Also, the NISMO GT-R looks really nice! Also loving the new Sierra track. A hell of a long track though but fun. :)

Back