The Update 1.12 Discussion Thread: Believe the Hype

So if you win any sierra rally challenge you get as prize The car with all The tuned partes included ;) ,also dat voice XD

Attachments

• IMG_20140916_245306264.jpg
    IMG_20140916_245306264.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
How much? I don't really care if I miss out on say, $100K, but if they are handing out $millions, I'll hold out for a bonus. :sly:
I'm not certain because I only got Bronze on the 1st Event with the Abarth (shame...I know) and that was 70,000 credits won. So, I would imagine that if you were to get Gold with the 200% bonus, it might be a good amount.

Maybe someone who got GOLD on the first event could post how many credits you received, please...

I had a full log in bonus.....crap it just hit me, the servers are down. Haha I believe I got 430,000 for gold on the first event. It would have been nice with a log in bonus. I'm going to wait on the rest now.

I had a full log in bonus.....crap it just hit me, the servers are down. Haha I believe I got 430,000 for gold on the first event. It would have been nice with a log in bonus. I'm going to wait on the rest now.
Yup. I'm going to wait until the servers are back up too. In the meantime, I suggest going around Zahara in Arcade Mode with a high powered car. I haven't had this much fun with GT6 in a LONG time. This track is amazing for high speed driving.

A note: If you watch your arcade mode replay, the camera view will change from the helicopter like camera view to in-car view to hood view occasionally. I'm not sure if that means replay camera on ALL tracks will be like this. But it most certainly is on Zahara.

God, how do I shut up that voice??? And the obnoxious clicking noise, very annoying to deal with for 12 minutes. And then I got a "jump bonus", and I almost cried... :odd:

It's 500k golded without login bonus (first event).
Most important, and I wonder why it's not mentioned yet: the two new ffb settings are awesome! Much better feeling and immersion. On DFGT, I use 8 max torque & 10 sensitivity, GT6 is getting closer to ffb feeling on PC sims; of course, its physics don't but the feeling, how your tyres are connected to the road feels overall much better now.
Aside from new track the best addition so far in my point of view! Thumbs up!

[Don't take this seriously]The only problem is that the event is far too easy.[\Don't take this seriously]

So here's an interesting tidbit regarding the gauges:

Here's a picture of my tuned Huarya without them:

capture_20140916_010246-jpg.225248

And here it is with them:

capture_20140916_010347-jpg.225249

How cool is that? 👍

Edit: Also, it appears that they have two kinds to choose from: Fahrenheit and Celsius

So if you win any sierra rally challenge you get as prize The car with all The tuned partes included ;) ,also dat voice XD

What voice?

Attachments

• capture_20140916_010246.jpg
    capture_20140916_010246.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 484
  • capture_20140916_010347.jpg
    capture_20140916_010347.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 1,108
Last edited:
Anyone got some shots of the new gauges "thing"? Is it only visible when in car view is selected or available on any camera view?

JPJ
Anyone got some shots of the new gauges "thing"? Is it only visible when in car view is selected or available on any camera view?

Look up a few posts.

What do you guys think about the jumps on the track? Didn't seem like much in the 500, but in the E92 M3 it was very arcade-ish. Did not like that.

Sierra Time Rally with SRF only... happy to play Outrun again, but come on... with SRF?

I'm very disappointed...

Back