The Update 1.12 Discussion Thread: Believe the Hype

Damn, should have waited until the morning to download this. The unnecessarily long install time plus wanting to mess around with the stuff means I'm gonna stay up later than normal. Good thing life is sort of on hold for me right now. Also, I'm gonna be pissed if I start seeing people complain about this.

Oh wait, these go in the interior of a premium car! 3 slots total, you can adjust colour/hue/saturation/brightness. This is cool! You can even set the measurments of the gauges!
Hmmmmm I smell "PD wasting time on stupid stuff" comments coming.

Here's one, PD, did you fix the cockpit lighting yet?!

I told YOU, pal!
True. But still, the update never came out yesterday but did today. So haha still beated you.
harhar00.gif

Sierra has 3 events in different cars (online rankings) plus a sector based tutorial area.Can't find it in arcade.

Meter's are for premium cars only and are added to the cockpit view, max 3.

no interior on FT-1 VGT

Last edited:
i1vyw56T9xyFcb.jpg

i1YS5asgGe97sEE.jpg

i1LnSoIxAvhoPz.jpg

And Zahara :D oooh nice

i1IXOM8ZfbCu08c.jpg

Aaand, I just noticed this:

Last Update: 16/09/2014
Known Issue with Replays After Update 1.12
GT6 Updates

After the installation of Update 1.12 for Gran Turismo 6, we confirmed that the game may freeze while watching the Replay in Open Lobby or Quick Match.

We are working to address this issue and in the meantime we ask that you refrain from watching replays while in Open Lobby or Quick Match until a Hotfix is released.

We deeply apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

Screw Zahara. I'm putting all sorts of gauges in my cars. :lol: Boost, fuel, oil and water pressure. Tachometer and speedometer too.
Does the game let you put in a boost gauge in a NA car?
If does what happens with it? The gauge just keep stopped?

Also how functional are the oil/water pressure things?

Back