The Updated OCD Thread

• Thread starter jkt008
  • 1,901 comments

What type of cars would you like to see more of in the OCD?

• LMP, Group C etc.

Votes: 746 37.4%
  • Supercars

Votes: 640 32.1%
  • Classic Muscle

Votes: 363 18.2%
  • Concept, Prototypes

Votes: 504 25.3%
  • Family Cars

Votes: 145 7.3%
  • Trucks, Utes

Votes: 104 5.2%
  • Historic, Iconic

Votes: 633 31.7%
  • Touring

Votes: 371 18.6%
  • Skylines, NSXs, GTOs, 3000 GTs

Votes: 150 7.5%
  • Miatas, MX5s, RX7s etc.

Votes: 88 4.4%
  • Mitsubitshi Evolutions

Votes: 84 4.2%
  • Tuners

Votes: 395 19.8%
  • Cup Cars

Votes: 262 13.1%
  • Small Cars (Fiat 500s, Daihatsu Midgets etc.)

Votes: 102 5.1%
  • Not really bothered

Votes: 185 9.3%

• Total voters
Was the Axela placed in there accidentally? Seems a bit out of place.. :P At least I can buy another R8 LMS.

Nice, the fortnightly Furai and Veyron are back! :D Collection time!

Also the not so interesting Dodge Ram which have already appeared oh so many times is taking up one space which could have contained a much more interesting car.

EDIT: Holy crap, 131 people reading this thread! :dopey:

Damn, I was hoping the one Pennzoil Skyline was gonna be in there after seeing the NSXs. Maybe I don't have the Axela though.

Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05 - 4,000,000 Cr.

I needed this to complete my UCD car collection. Came up yesterday (and purchased) in the UCD after 6 months of looking. Next day it is in the OCD.

PD must be watching !

Nice update, got all of them but game is 2 years old almost so I'm happy any update what PD does 👍
So why complaining always ?

Good morning...

Hahaha I just used a trade thread to collect most of them.... :(
Lucky this way I can buy the >1m cars directly :)

These for sure....
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05 - 4,000,000 Cr.
Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) - 4,000,000 Cr.
Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09 - 5,250,000 Cr.
Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09 - 5,250,000 Cr.
Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car ’00 - 1,000,000 Cr.

These maybe....

Mazda Furai Concept '08 - 1,500,000 Cr.
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 - 2,000,000 Cr.

Anyway, lots of goodies to get 👍

A lot better than last time for sure! :)
I just find it amusing, how some Cars keep coming up! Dodge Laramie? Still no one want's to buy it? Let's run it again in the OCD! ^^

But this is a good round i think! ;)

The only car I will be buying from this OCD is the R8 LMS Race Car '09, as it is the only non-tradable car from the D that I don't have yet.

Agh! Just realized I don't have the C60 Hybride yet...
This is going to blast a gaping hole in my wallet, this is almost 10,000,000 Cr. I am spending !

I haven't seen a car that I don't already own in 6 months or more in the OCD or UCD. Can't figure out what I don't have.

BWX
I haven't seen a car that I don't already own in 6 months or more in the OCD or UCD. Can't figure out what I don't have.

Exactly where I am, except for the Peugeot 905 race car and maybe one or two Miata.

BWX

If there's a check mark beside it,then you have it my friend.;)

Last edited:
Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA). Been looking for one of these since my last one got stolen. Great car, one of my favourites in the game. Is it wrong to detune this to to use in 650pp events? Probably. Do I care? Probably not.

I did that with a 787B so no I don't think so,and stolen? you mean someone borrow glitched it?

Hey no worries mate. It was just unfortunate, a window was left open and made it easy for 'em. Didn't take anything irreplaceable. Don't let it put you off!

If there's a check mark beside it,then you have it my friend.;)

You misunderstood me. I know about the check marks.

I meant that I haven't seen a car I didn't have (as in I already own it) in 6 months or more in OCD and UCD.

I have something like 1392 cars, a few double and some more than doubled. -- and every single new car from dealerships as well. So there's Always a check mark.

I don't have that trophy you get for owning all cars yet though, so I must be missing one, but I don't know which one..

Back