The Updated OCD Thread

• Thread starter jkt008
  • 1,901 comments

What type of cars would you like to see more of in the OCD?

• LMP, Group C etc.

Votes: 746 37.4%
  • Supercars

Votes: 640 32.1%
  • Classic Muscle

Votes: 363 18.2%
  • Concept, Prototypes

Votes: 504 25.3%
  • Family Cars

Votes: 145 7.3%
  • Trucks, Utes

Votes: 104 5.2%
  • Historic, Iconic

Votes: 633 31.7%
  • Touring

Votes: 371 18.6%
  • Skylines, NSXs, GTOs, 3000 GTs

Votes: 150 7.5%
  • Miatas, MX5s, RX7s etc.

Votes: 88 4.4%
  • Mitsubitshi Evolutions

Votes: 84 4.2%
  • Tuners

Votes: 395 19.8%
  • Cup Cars

Votes: 262 13.1%
  • Small Cars (Fiat 500s, Daihatsu Midgets etc.)

Votes: 102 5.1%
  • Not really bothered

Votes: 185 9.3%

• Total voters
Is it just me or has the Tamora always been standard? I also needed the Tuscan..which is also Premium isn't it? :odd:

Is it just me or has the Tamora always been standard? I also needed the Tuscan..which is also Premium isn't it? :odd:

I also noticed this , the Tamora '02 and Tuscan Speed 6 '00 are 2 new car to the game. (even thought they are listed as standard/premium's in this list.)

+2 cars That don't spawn at UCD .

I've never seen those two P/S TVRs in UCD. I don't have them either and I have 1400 cars.. Have only seen one car I didn't already own in UCD and OCD in the past 6 months. Weird.

There's also a couple more on that list that are said to be both,I guess we'll see them later.

I meant specific's but yes I get what you mean,there are many Z32's and R33/4's that are alike.

Oh I meant the only two that I didn't have already were those weird TVRs, and only two, not three like you said.

I'm guessing PD have thrown these 2 in as they are only normally 5 standard TVR's, making up the numbers? Nice surprise anyway, I guess sharky is gonna have to make a comeback on the marketplace. :D

Those are new standard cars. I HAD every car in the game, but those TVR's as standard are new. First time i have seen cars without a checkmark in a while.

Wonder if you can race modify the standard Tuscan Speed 6.

Back