The Updated OCD Thread

• Thread starter jkt008
  • 1,901 comments

What type of cars would you like to see more of in the OCD?

• LMP, Group C etc.

Votes: 746 37.4%
  • Supercars

Votes: 640 32.1%
  • Classic Muscle

Votes: 363 18.2%
  • Concept, Prototypes

Votes: 504 25.3%
  • Family Cars

Votes: 145 7.3%
  • Trucks, Utes

Votes: 104 5.2%
  • Historic, Iconic

Votes: 633 31.7%
  • Touring

Votes: 371 18.6%
  • Skylines, NSXs, GTOs, 3000 GTs

Votes: 150 7.5%
  • Miatas, MX5s, RX7s etc.

Votes: 88 4.4%
  • Mitsubitshi Evolutions

Votes: 84 4.2%
  • Tuners

Votes: 395 19.8%
  • Cup Cars

Votes: 262 13.1%
  • Small Cars (Fiat 500s, Daihatsu Midgets etc.)

Votes: 102 5.1%
  • Not really bothered

Votes: 185 9.3%

• Total voters
Very very interesting about the ''new'' standard TVRs. I really don't get it. Why would PD do that, a mistake maybe that they never showed up in UCD? it's got me scratching my head for sure.

Maybe they didn't feel the need to put them in since they have the premium versions? That doesn't make much sense to just keep out a modeled car from the game though.

oh yes, Tuscan Speed 12. I missed out on the white one that appeared very early in the UCD, so this is very sweet. :)

but I'm with the other guys on this thread, it's the first time I've seen a standard Tamora and Tuscan Speed 6. I always check the UCD and I've never seen them before. :odd:

That aside, I'll be getting all them TVR's :embarrassed: and the other Nissan GT500 cars that I don't have yet :D

It´s because these TVRs are probrably from the GT psp, if you have that game you can send cars to gt5 that are standard, thats why they appear on the list as P/S

Quite a nice update for me. The Pennzoil Skyline '01 is the last expensive car I needed. Plus the Tuscan and Tamora which I didn't have. And finally, I got a Formula GT in orange which I don't have. :D Trying to get every color.

Both of the new TVR cars are the same as the Premiums in the Dealership. Actually the Speed 6 premium has 1 pp more than the Standard version. This feels like a mistake to me. Why would PD go backwards with a car when we as customers always ask for more premiums.

There are some cars listed as P/S, and as you can check the TVRs aren't new. I guess people can import all the standard versions of the P/S listed cars from Gran Turismo PSP. Also these cars never appear in UCD, as it has been reported in 4500+ game days.
It's the same with the 'white' (not 'White') Mercedes paint chip. You can only gain it with daily login bonus, but there is no car in the game that gifts it to you. It comes with the standard version of the 300SL. Also standard Cobra has its own chip you can't gain in game without luck. Facts here.

Market never showed interest in standard versions of already converted premium cars. I wonder if this TVR showup will boost something in that direction.

I hope they don't intend on dumbing down the graphics on 300 odd premiums and releasing them as standards just to say they have done 350 DLC cars. :scared:

[...]

Market never showed interest in standard versions of already converted premium cars. I wonder if this TVR showup will boost something in that direction.

I guess so... :D --> My TVR thread

I think Kaz was at KFC smoking 7 different herbs and spices:dunce:
I hope they don't intend on dumbing down the graphics on 300 odd premiums and releasing them as standards just to say they have done 350 DLC cars. :scared:

Hahaha - smoking can make you thinking...

Last edited:
Man, I'm usually not hard to please with the OCD... but I'm not at all excited about this one.

That's fine, you can be "not excited", but after a year and a half, I finally have that God damn Speed 12, the only car I've been waiting for. It's never showed up in my UCD and I've never missed a rotation.

That's fine, you can be "not excited", but after a year and a half, I finally have that God damn Speed 12, the only car I've been waiting for. It's never showed up in my UCD and I've never missed a rotation.

congrats, really....i was so happy when i get the last car 👍

It´s because these TVRs are probrably from the GT psp, if you have that game you can send cars to gt5 that are standard, thats why they appear on the list as P/S

Probably this. So if there are other GTPSP cars that are also premium, does this mean there is a standard counterpart? You can't use your imported GTPSP cars in GT Mode though, which makes me wonder why they're making them available through OCD now? Or was it maybe just a coding mistake this week?

Probably this. So if there are other GTPSP cars that are also premium, does this mean there is a standard counterpart? You can't use your imported GTPSP cars in GT Mode though, which makes me wonder why they're making them available through OCD now? Or was it maybe just a coding mistake this week?

All cars imported from GTPSP are standard, even those of which a premium version exists. Any car of which a premium version exists, has so far only been available as the premium version in GT mode, making the standard version only accessible by importing cars from GTPSP to Arcade mode. For some reason, this is not the case in this weeks OCD.

This means there are still a bunch of standard versions out there, not yet accessible from GT Mode.

All cars imported from GTPSP are standard, even those of which a premium version exists. Any car of which a premium version exists, has so far only been available as the premium version in GT mode, making the standard version only accessible by importing cars from GTPSP to Arcade mode. For some reason, this is not the case in this weeks OCD.

This means there are still a bunch of standard versions out there, not yet accessible from GT Mode.

Really? That's not what I just said.:dunce:

Well we may be missing these premiums in standard form...

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09
Citroën GT by Citroën Concept '08
Ferrari Enzo Ferrari '02
Ferrari F2007 '07
Mazda Autozam AZ-1 '92
Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe '54
Nissan GT-R SpecV '09
Shelby Cobra 427 '66
Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST205) '95

There are more premium / standards but I think they are all in already.

Well we may be missing these premiums in standard form...

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09
Citroën GT by Citroën Concept '08
Ferrari Enzo Ferrari '02
Ferrari F2007 '07
Mazda Autozam AZ-1 '92
Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe '54
Nissan GT-R SpecV '09
Shelby Cobra 427 '66
Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST205) '95

There are more premium / standards but I think they are all in already.

I think it was just a mistake this week. First off I don't think we'll ever see the Ferrari's in the OCD. The TVRs, even if it wasn't a mistake, were put in as like a group, there aren't any standard Ferrari's (that aren't premiums either). I think the Citroen is highly unlikely as well. I could maybe see the GT-R being possible, I can definitely see the Celica being a possibility. Maybe the Benz, and possibly the Cobra, if they mixed it in with a muscle car themed OCD. And I think the ZR-1 is unlikely. Maybe the AZ-1 if they did a Mazda mix.

There aren't any standard Ferrari's (that aren't premiums either).
People, this is true. There are no standard Ferraris, period.
I think the Citroen is highly unlikely as well. I could maybe see the GT-R being possible.

The GT by Citroen and Nissan GT-R SpecV are not standard, and thus will never appear in the OCD.

The GT by Citroen and Nissan GT-R SpecV are not standard, and thus will never appear in the OCD.

The imported GTPSP Citroen and GT-R are standards, which are the ones he meant. Just like up until the new OCD, everyone believed the Tuscan and Tamora were only premiums. They are the GTPSP imported standards that got mixed in the OCD this week, thus the Enzo is a standard. The GT-R SpecV, the GT by Citroen, Shelby Cobra 427, all the ones he listed above, standards. Yet to be seen in GT mode other than the Tuscan and Tamora this week.

Yes, very odd. I have been buying all regular cars that I did not have from the UCD and 2 of these TVR's I did not have.

(About once a month a car pops up in the UCD I don't have yet.)

The list are standard cars in GT5, officially shown on the car list, which would be PSP imports.

Back