The Updated OCD Thread

• Thread starter jkt008
  • 1,901 comments

What type of cars would you like to see more of in the OCD?

• LMP, Group C etc.

Votes: 746 37.4%
  • Supercars

Votes: 640 32.1%
  • Classic Muscle

Votes: 363 18.2%
  • Concept, Prototypes

Votes: 504 25.3%
  • Family Cars

Votes: 145 7.3%
  • Trucks, Utes

Votes: 104 5.2%
  • Historic, Iconic

Votes: 633 31.7%
  • Touring

Votes: 371 18.6%
  • Skylines, NSXs, GTOs, 3000 GTs

Votes: 150 7.5%
  • Miatas, MX5s, RX7s etc.

Votes: 88 4.4%
  • Mitsubitshi Evolutions

Votes: 84 4.2%
  • Tuners

Votes: 395 19.8%
  • Cup Cars

Votes: 262 13.1%
  • Small Cars (Fiat 500s, Daihatsu Midgets etc.)

Votes: 102 5.1%
  • Not really bothered

Votes: 185 9.3%

• Total voters
Sorry for probably being off topic but how on earth can we get those stealth cars I rarely see in some lobbies and whats the difference with the actual models we've got?
Are they RM style like?

Cheers.

Last edited:
BWX
You misunderstood me. I know about the check marks.

I meant that I haven't seen a car I didn't have (as in I already own it) in 6 months or more in OCD and UCD.

I have something like 1392 cars, a few double and some more than doubled. -- and every single new car from dealerships as well. So there's Always a check mark.

I don't have that trophy you get for owning all cars yet though, so I must be missing one, but I don't know which one..

There is no trophy for having all the different cars in the game. The Car Collector trophy is for having 1000 cars in your garage.

There is no trophy for having all the different cars in the game. The Car Collector trophy is for having 1000 cars in your garage.

This is correct.
So, you must have that trophy already if you have over 1300 cars, and you do not get a notification when you get them all.

Of the 1,031 cars in the base game , I have all but 12. I know there's no trophy, but having them all is my goal. I still need:
- Both Chaparrals
- Ford GT '02
- Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
- Ford Mark IV Race Car '67
- Lamborghini Muira
- Nissan 350 Concept LM Race Car
- Nissan 370Z Tuned Car '08
- Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) '71
- Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage Judd GV5 Race Car '04.
- Spoon S2000 Race Car '00
- Subaru Legacy B4 3.0R '03

Anyone wanna give me a present? :)

I know I can buy the Muira and the Mark IV as soon as I have the credits, but the others, I've never seen in the UCD or OCD, at least not in the past 18 months. The 2J in particular seems critical for getting on the podium in many of the seasonal time trials.

Any creative ideas on how I can complete my stable?

Of the 1,031 cars in the base game , I have all but 12. I know there's no trophy, but having them all is my goal. I still need:
- Both Chaparrals
- Ford GT '02
- Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
- Ford Mark IV Race Car '67
- Lamborghini Muira
- Nissan 350 Concept LM Race Car
- Nissan 370Z Tuned Car '08
- Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) '71
- Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage Judd GV5 Race Car '04.
- Spoon S2000 Race Car '00

Just want to say, this is not the place for that. Also, very few of those cars are tradable.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!! Crap I probably do have them all. LOL I thought there was some hidden trophy for getting every single regular car in the game. I guess I listened to someone who didn't know what they were talking about.

Oh well.

There is no trophy for owning all cars..I thought there was too,I would just assume you have them all now as I do.

@Waster I probably will move eventually.

Or, you could spend three hours downloading an Excel spreadsheet with all the cars (there are several lists out there online), and then going through your garage, one by one, checking them off.

That's what I did, cuz I'm a bit OC. But, I know exactly which ones I still need. 12 left out of 1,031. Those 12 are my albatross.

It is far easier to just assume you have them all.

Or, you could spend three hours downloading an Excel spreadsheet with all the cars (there are several lists out there online), and then going through your garage, one by one, checking them off.

That's what I did, cuz I'm a bit OC. But, I know exactly which ones I still need. 12 left out of 1,031. Those 12 are my albatross.

It is far easier to just assume you have them all.

http://www.mygranturismo.net/carlist.php

This is correct.
So, you must have that trophy already if you have over 1300 cars, and you do not get a notification when you get them all.

Yes you do get a notifacation when you reach 1000 cars and aquire the trophy. It pops up in the upper right hand corner of the screen for a few seconds. It shows up as a small trophy with the description "car collector" This holds true for all trophies aquired.

Yes you do get a notifacation when you reach 1000 cars and aquire the trophy. It pops up in the upper right hand corner of the screen for a few seconds. It shows up as a small trophy with the description "car collector" This holds true for all trophies aquired.
That's what he said, you get it for 1000 cars.. Then he said ''......and you do not get a notification when you get them all.'' Meaning you don't get another trophy when you collect ALL cars.

Just fired up GT5 today after a month long hiatus. Checked the UCD saw a black Furai, clicked on it and held my breath. The car popped up and it's the grey with red wing Furai, woohoo! I'm so happy right now! :)

New OCD

TVR Griffith 500 '94 - 58,730 Cr.
TVR V8S '91 - 59,400 Cr.
TVR Tamora '02 - 70,940 Cr.
TVR T350C '03 - 74,839 Cr.
TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97 - 79,880 Cr.
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 - 94,800 Cr.
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 - 259,970 Cr.
Nissan PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R '99 - 750,000 Cr.
Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE '00 - 750,000 Cr.
Nissan LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R '00 - 750,000 Cr.
Nissan PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01 - 750,000 Cr.
Nissan XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01 - 750,000 Cr.
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R '03 - 750,000 Cr.
Nissan MOTUL PITOWRK Z '04 - 750,000 Cr.
Toyota Soarer 430SCV '01 - 60,000 Cr.
Chevrolet SSR '03 - 44,560 Cr.
Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car - 1,250,000 Cr.
Formula Gran Turismo - 5,000,000 Cr.

I really don't like the new OCD. It has everything I have and nothing I want. Please switch it back to the old one. I want a 2nd R8 LMS Race Car in a different color... ;_;

And use 'edit' button instead of double post. :lol:

A nice OCD if just for the paints which will come with it. And cars which don't come around that often as 0/0/0.

Latest Posts

Back