Things You Want To See In GT6 Besides Vehicles and Tracks

• Thread starter Earth
  • 5,059 comments
Women on the crowd perhaps???

Also, one of the things I was expecting on GT5 was intro cutscenes for the big Championships and events in A-Spec Mode: Little intro movies before each race of the GT World Championship, Super GT, Enduros like Le Mans... and stuff like that... Maybe they can do that for GT6...

But maybe is asking too much from the small vision of PD in terms of innovation...

We really dont need more loading screens.

How come no one is talking about sport bikes in the next GT I would love to put the veyron against a Suzuki hayabusa in a straight line or the ducati penagale against a Nissan gtr on a track Polyphony did make Tourist Trophy the real riding simulator for PS2 kinda like GT but with motorcycles I really hope they are considering bikes vs cars in the next game that would be new and interesting no matter weather you are a car or bike lover

People actually ARE talking about bikes in GT6, in this thread. :)

A different used car dealership:
One kind of like the UCDs in GT1 & GT2, where there's a used car showroom thing under each car manufacture. I think that would be better than meshing together every older car in the Game under one random car dealership system. Also, the used car lots could have some premium cars mixed in rather than just standards.

Improved Standard Models:
I've noticed that some of the standard models in GT5 look very good while others look very poor in detail (even compared to GT4 car models). Unless PD decides to ditch the Standard Premium idea for GT6, I think they should improve the bad-quality standard models to better, clearer detail. Better interiors as well.

How many people honestly read the whole thing?

Not me.

Honestly I am throwing in absurd ideas. But not TOO absurd otherwise I'd de-rail/kill the topic. I don't know why, but I can kill a topic so fast its...well...ABSURD.

KBRacing2488
That is actually a pretty good idea.

If PD does a GOOD rally style (i mean tracks that aren't flat ditches like in Dirt with real world tracks) be able to read off the turns like they do in trail blazer. Might be too much but oh well just a idea

If there is no free roam, could there be an option to at least drive around the infield and parking of each track, maybe expand from there

This might just be me, but i want them to bring back that glitch where you hit a go-kart with a bugatti and get sent through the wall. I had a lot of fun driving around the garage area.:D

I wanna be able to drive any vehicle online.

For example, in GT5, you can only drive a go kart online if the room has been set so only go karts are allowed. What I want, is to be able to drive the go karts without these restrictions.

Same with the Ferrari F1.

So all kinds of vehicles can be on the track with each other at the same time.

For example, in GT5, you can only drive a go kart online if the room has been set so only go karts are allowed. What I want, is to be able to drive the go karts without these restrictions.

The Ferrari F1 is a license thing.

To be able to put on bigger, wider tires on cars.
I'd also like the AI to not cheat during 24hr B-spec races after the rain stops. Seriously? Sports Super Soft...? Wha-wher-why...?

That would be brilliant with the F1. Online at trial mountain I raced against 10 other Formula Gran Turismo cars using a Peugeot 905 LM Race Car.

This was a very tight race and I ended up winning the race.

Peugeot 905 LM Race Car:
Power (BHP): 905
Weight (KG): 750

Formula Gran Turismo:
Power (BHP): 915
Weight (KG): 550

Its crazy but some how I managed it.

Well no offence but the FGT drivers must've been very poor if you managed to win. In reality the FGT would easily beat any LMP car.

SimonK
Well no offence but the FGT drivers must've been very poor if you managed to win. In reality the FGT would easily beat any LMP car.

Yes but not necessarily every time.

SimonK
Yes, every time if both cars are driven to the maximum or same level. The FGT is 200kg lighter and has much more downforce.

I understand what you're saying, and I know F1 cars are much faster, but I still think the LMP has a chance every now and then, depending on the track.

I'm just saying an LMP can very rarely, but still beat an F1 car sometimes.

I haven't seen it done, but I still...

Never mind, you're right. I'll shut up.

well I caught up on the straights as my car had alot less drag. The others were pretty good but*smug face engaged* I guess I am the top 100th on GT Academy 2012:sly:

Sorry if this has been brought up before, I skimmed the OP, but no luck. Most people will probably disagree.

But, I would like a "helmet camera" feature that pivots left and right as you turn in and look toward the apex. Similar to the the PS-Eye. A more dynamic "look left/right" feature.

As in real life, you can turn your head and look toward the corner apex and exit. In GT5, sometimes you cannot see the exit or apex while approaching certain corners or while mid-corner because your view is in-line with the headlights.

It should be an adjustable function with dead zone, sensitivity and max angle settings linked to either steering input or some sort of button configuration. And of course the player should be able to disable it if the player doesn't want this feature.

Back