Things You Want To See In GT6 Besides Vehicles and Tracks

• Thread starter Earth
  • 5,059 comments
1. Driver Change
2. Realistic Tire Compound
3. More Tire Compounds
4. Real Fuel Tanks
5. Engine failure, transmission failure etc.

Race events that are not restricted to tarmac.
All highly realistic options that might discourage causal racers be able to be turned off.
A championship completely focused on the Tank Car.
And a fully custom transmission for the Tank Car.

How about Dyno tuning once you install parts? Might a fun little tweak to the game...although I think alot of people will be playing on the dyno more than racing! LoL

I'd like some sort of weekly online race events, maybe even an online championship or something like that... and unique car prizes. And I mean events where you race against other players, not AI.

I would like to see a rating system that gives a driver a specific rating i.e. out of 10, 10 being safe driver and 0 being dangerous driver. A bit like the iRacing safety rating system, except this GT safety rating should also be visible when browsing though online lobbies where the aggregate safety rating of all the drivers in the room can be seen before joining the room. This will save many people the hassle and time in finding a clean room.

I would also like to see statistics like: the amount of races a person has attempted, how many races they have actually completed, and an approximation of their internet connection speed i.e. ping. This will eliminate excuses like 'so and so is lagging, kick them', when in fact the person who is complaining is the one with the slowest internet speed, and so you know who to kick ;)

I like that idea of a safe driver rating. Races attempted:races completed ratio/percentage whatever. Would definitely teach a few people something online.

I like that idea of a safe driver rating. Races attempted:races completed ratio/percentage whatever. Would definitely teach a few people something online.

Yes, and I think it would give people the incentive to take extra care in their driving. I just hope someone from PD reads this thread for ideas about what they could implement in the GT6 that would have a positive outcome on our online racing experience.

SimonK
Say what now?

TBG, I dont know... I get bored watching the same animations for an oil change, engine overhaul, chassis overhaul, and car wash. I thought it might add more involvment with your car. You sort of get attached to your car. Just as you would do with your car IRL you do with your car IG (In-Game).

I want to see better car sounds mainly as well better saving features options. As the current feature to save races doesn't let you do anything else which at times can be annoying when you aren't feeling like to finish that race and hence want to do something else i.e play online.

Also include more premium cars by renowned car manufacturers and not just 60% of Japanese cars. Also another feature which I liked and saw in Forza is the availability to edit your livery/colour with sponsorships and other logos. Something which I can reckon is pretty dam awesome and sweet.

Not sure what else I want with GT6, as GT5 itself is pretty dam good despite few issues.

I was thinking about what if they revamped the dealerships. Have the popular cars from each decade from each dealer (refreshes included) all offered as new. So say Nissan...go to the dealer and you would see 1960's, 70's, 80's, and so on up to 2000's. Then under each decade you would see the cars. So you could buy a brand new 70's Skyline, or a '68 Silvia. So the used cars would be down to the obscure cars these companies make and racecars. IDK...I think it would be different and maybe easier to find specific cars you are looking for instead of waiting to see if they will show up in the used car lot

- I would like an option to turn damage off in GT6. Damage is great, but I like to drive around for fun sometimes and not ruin the look of my car whenever I inevitably make a mistake and crash into a wall. Or a damage option like in GT5 online of what kind of damage you want on or off such as either physical damage or cosmetic damage.

- I hope for an improved track creator system as well that includes not only more track environment options, but being able to choose where to put corners, what type of corners, & where to put straightaways. This way if your favorite track from a previous GT game isn't in the game; you can at least try to replicate it in GT6 or make an awesome new track all together.

If you and all your online freands could have the top times for the specal and licence event's.it would be a good challenge for everybody?

Engine swaps. Like say I wanted to buy a regular camaro v6 model. I would like to swap the v8 from the 1le to upgrade its performances. Or maybe something overkill. V10 swap or even cadilac V16 engine swap. That would be funny.

Engine swaps. Like say I wanted to buy a regular camaro v6 model. I would like to swap the v8 from the 1le to upgrade its performances. Or maybe something overkill. V10 swap or even cadilac V16 engine swap. That would be funny.

X1 engine in a Subaru Station Wagon.

lol

Just kidding that would be so silly to own a 1559 hp beetle. But I wouldn't mind a v10 swap from a viper to a super bee charger

No I have a sense of realism. Besides engine swaps would only ever be within the same manufactuer or manufactuer umbrella (eg Audi engine into Lamborghinis), not cross manufacturer.

SimonK
No I have a sense of realism. Besides engine swaps would only ever be within the same manufactuer or manufactuer umbrella (eg Audi engine into Lamborghinis), not cross manufacturer.
100% agreed that is usually the case in every game I have seen.

One thing I am wondering. Since Kaz has been supposedly inspired in drifting and said he may integrate it into the next game. I wonder if he is thinking about doing some of the things the D1 and FD (formula drift) guys do. As in a 240SX with a 2JZ engine swap or the (IMO) stupid pointless formula drift guys putting ridiculous V8s in their drift cars.

Only thing that makes me wonder about the future of none cross manufacturer engine swaps.

The manufactures would never allow it. There is nothing they can do to stop anyone in the real world but if they license their cars to appear in a video game they do not want to see their car with an engine from someone else in it, outperforming their own engines. Not a chance.

SimonK
The manufactures would never allow it. There is nothing they can do to stop anyone in the real world but if they license their cars to appear in a video game they do not want to see their car with an engine from someone else in it, outperforming their own engines. Not a chance.

Yeah i know that. That was my point.

He may just put the Drift cars themselves with it already done in instead.

That's probably the only way

The only engine swaps you could do is from the same manufature. Like simon said, people licence there cars in games and adding an engine which isn’t theres would be against the licence they sighned to appear in the game. The only swaps possible would be a 2JZ in an AE86 or 86GT, as it’s the same manufacture

I know that feel bro.....Although to me the '02 car is more precise and more championship white :lol:,I love the '02 one more but you're inclining me towards the '92 one (All that stuff YES PLEASE!!!!).

Ya, I love 02 NSX-R too, it definitely is faster and preciser than 92' model. But still I love how 92' model require much more technique of the driver to drive it fast.

Back