Thread Closed...

• Thread starter VBR
  • 133 comments

Multiple Choice: What times are best for you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, i read the post, so no race today...ok bummer a bit but ill survive :)
can we have some other little race then for those who are up for it?
if so, who is the drinking the hot cup of coffee/tea? :dopey::sly:

This sounds great. This is the kind of racing I do most of the time anyway, and I know many of you from that. I guess I'm not 'invited', but I hope I'll get the chance to participate. Thanks for putting this on!

You actually were on my list of people to invite LBX, I just never got round to inviting everybody! I've raced you several times & you're exactly the kind of top class racer I'm looking for to join Stock Club, so consider this a belated invitation. Welcome, you're on the list!

:)

Will the cars for this first race be from the recommended list?

Will you publish the room number here or is it a personal lounge?

Some cars will be from the Recommended Garage, other will be random from Shuffle racing, & other will be chosen from your garage to meet PP.

The room number will be PM'd here on GT Planet to all drivers who have posted in this thread & expressed a desire to be put on the Test Drivers list.

If it does interfere, pretty sure I'll be choosing S.N.A.I.L. ;) Sure hope it doesn't 👍

I've just re-checked S.N.A.I.L race times, you guys start at 10pm EST, right? In that case, our Sunday night event would end about 11pm UK time which would be 6pm EST, so there should be no conflict of interest.

Last edited:
VBR
The room number will be PM'd here on GT Planet to all drivers who have posted in this thread & expressed a desire to be put on the Test Drivers list.

Ok. So please sign me up for the test drivers list and I'll wait for the PM with the room number.

Thanks and see you later.

Ok. So please sign me up for the test drivers list and I'll wait for the PM with the room number.

Thanks and see you later.

You're on the list! 👍

Please remember guys that this event it a Turn Up event, which means that it's first come first served. You may find that the room is full, if that happens, just try again later.

I really like this kind of racing. I'm not joining leagues and clubs because I don't race to often. But when I'm online, I'd like to race with good drivers and clear rules. Can you sign me up only for joining testdrives? This evening I'm online.

PSN: Ergi01

Looking forward to tonight..might not make for half 7 though, itll be 7.45 at the earliest if not half 7..

VBR
You actually were on my list of people to invite LBX, I just never got round to inviting everybody! I've raced you several times & you're exactly the kind of top class racer I'm looking for to join Stock Club, so consider this a belated invitation. Welcome, you're on the list!

Well thanks! I look forward to facing what is becoming an increasingly terrifying roster of racers, hah. I don't know if I'd say I'm 'top class', not here anyway... I'm sure this will be a great time though!

This sounds great. I would like to join if possible. PSN: TRP_NOSS

Oh crude.. :lol: Anyway how you been Noss haven't seen ya in a while ;).

Last edited:
I really like this kind of racing. I'm not joining leagues and clubs because I don't race to often. But when I'm online, I'd like to race with good drivers and clear rules. Can you sign me up only for joining testdrives?

If you sign up as a Test Driver, you're still a full member. However, there are no requirements as to how often you must race, just turn up as & when you want to. I've added you to the list. 👍

Well thanks!...I don't know if I'd say I'm 'top class', not here anyway... I'm sure this will be a great time though!

When I say "top class" I mean clean, competent, & conscientious (which you are), not area 51 fast. I've met some fast drivers who were bad racers, or just plain dirty. Aliens, as well as slow, average, & fast drivers, are all welcome here. Just as long as you're a gentleman (or lady if applicable), & wish to honour the SCR & GRG, that's the main thing.

Our very first event starts in:

img.php

This thread will remain locked until after the event, I will not be on GT Planet until after the event, & my text messages on PSN will be turned off until then as well. All drivers on the Test Drivers list will be PM'd the room number as soon as it opens.

👍

Well guys, last night was one of the worst online experiences I've had in a long time. Honestly, I was partly to blame (sorry), as were many others (but not all). I haven't got the time or the energy to put into making this work, it's a nice idea in theory but not in practice. Please don't PM me about it, as I won't be replying.

I'll see you out in the online lobbies in a shuffle race maybe, happy racing!

All the best,

VBR.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back