Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 31,805 comments
Early days, but a decent time for a very very satisfying combo to drive. I don't know if I'll launch the game again or not before the next update but if I do I'll certainly be driving this for a 45.

1000062093.png

The results for TT87 at Willow Springs International Raceway: Big Willow in the Mercedes-Benz 300 SL (W194) '52 are over here.

I've also updated the opening post with the index of TTs and the second post with the community leader boards.

Interim Results for TT88 at Fuji International Speedway in the SF23 Super Formula: Toyota '23 / Honda '23.

1721306145061.png
1721306282887.png

1721306310623.png
LB.png
Interim.png

TTC.png

Attachments

• TT88-static.xlsx
    32.4 KB · Views: 4
Getting gold here will be a brutal fight for me depending on how much the gold time will drop. Struggling real hard with the weight transfer and those aweful breaks. Feels a bit like I already reached my ceiling here. 😂

View attachment 1373513
Most likely safe, I dont think the time will go below 44.5 for now at least. but not sure yet 😅 maybe will discover new stuff in my next session.

This car can wrap around a Sardinian tree post for all I care! Snap oversteer and spinning tyres seems to be the name of the game.

Here's my first attempt. Can't say I enjoyed it, really. But I have been driving more cars with downforce lately than not so this took some adjustment. Might watch some our resident guidance counsellors' laps to see where I can improve over the weekend.

Good luck all!

190c627b6c562-screenshotUrl.jpg

Last edited:
It's only for a week... which means that we'll get TWO new time trials next week!
Good to know, I hadn't noticed!

New physics update, new track, and a handful of new cars means presumably one of the new cars on the new track (guessing the Subaru) and another one of the new cars at an existing track (guessing the VGT but hope for any of the others).

If nothing else, it's money from the LFA event sooner than later so we're getting some 'more' credits!

Good to know, I hadn't noticed!

New physics update, new track, and a handful of new cars means presumably one of the new cars on the new track (guessing the Subaru) and another one of the new cars at an existing track (guessing the VGT but hope for any of the others).

If nothing else, it's money from the LFA event sooner than later so we're getting some 'more' credits!
Please be M3 Eigrwald Please be M3 Eigrwald Please be M3 Eigrwald Please be M3 Eigrwald

Plllleeeeeeeaaaasssseeeee

Edit

hizal has done a lap guide for DS5 users

Last edited:
I really wish they would do a "run-what-you-brung" TT for the tuners just once.
on the fence with this sort of thing.

You saw the uproar that was Daily A last week where the collector/lucky ticket/didn't do the unlimited engines thing

That race split it to those that could and those that couldn't. So I dunno, especially when some of top guys are faster than us without tuning 🤣

The good news is the new TT will last only 6 days.

The bad news is gaining hundredth by hundredth (48.979 - 48.919 - 48.891...) will be a very long and painful process to enter the yellow zone.

Bored Richard Hammond GIF by DriveTribe

Don't wait for me, I'll slow you down....
It's a pity, a misery, a shame, a disgrace, a conspiracy,...

1721325283097.png

I WANT MY 300 SL BACK!!!! ... so much :(

Finally got around to making a run at Fuji. It didn't take long to remember why I was avoiding it. I hate the track, I have never understood the crazy cambers. I still don't like bollards. High downforce cars have always been my nemesis. So, all in all, a terrible match for me. On the other hand, it is good for my humility, I was starting to think I was getting close to being competent.
IMG_20240718_142021874.jpg

Some installation laps with lfa. I have no idea how this car can be so praised. Brakes like a tank, oversteers like it has a ton of balast in the a...rear and as a vr user that eFfing rpm buzzer just gets me nuts... gonna try to use it to my profit but right now it is just plainly annoying and deconcentrating (is that even an english word?) . I feel like I can manage a safe silver here but gold may be pretty unachieveable for me, considering that I'm having some rough time at work that drains a lot more of my energy that I would like to (💩 happens, right? )
1000017695.jpg

💩 happens, right?
Didn't try it up to now (and after your report I don't like to 😆).
So I am not a help here but I can answer your question.

Yes, every Sunday 6.p.m. 😅

Regards
Martin

By the way...
@Pesselles Where's the announcement? This community needs an event which is full of fun, love, adrenalin ... and sometimes 💩

Last edited:
Back