Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 31,805 comments

Shaved 0.350, thanks to an excellent 2nd sector.
Still far from the entrance of the yellow territory but feel less humiliated than earlier.

1721331079063.png

S1: 37.566 - Correct but I must improve the left-right part where I lose time.

S2: 35.191 - Excellent exit speed before the long straight, and very good left turn.

S3: 35.794 - Probably the one where I can gain the most. I need to find the correct angle to pass the short right-left much faster.

A safe gold will require to save a full 1 sec, and I'm not sure to make it happen before the end.

Sorry, didn't saved the replay (but not necessary with this low score :lol:)

My leaderboard is very "beurre salé" with @Lomic and @bluealpine #BreizhPower #TeamBZH

1721331589454.png

Have fun, guys :)

First "real" stint, and I am already hitting a wall, that's not promising. Did not even improve my best lap form the short stint post lunch.

View attachment 1373576

Silver is nearly guaranteed, but to reach gold will be a lot of pain.
You're faster than me on the 1st sector, which is not surprising as I know you practice a lot on Sardegna.
We are very close on the 2nd and you're lightly slower on the 3rd.

Gold will be very complicated for us, my friend :)

So I only had the time for a few laps on Fuji before going on vacation, but I had to quit playing even earlier because of sudden drifting issues on the controller. My left stick might suddenly steer left on a straight or when I want to turn right, making it a bit difficult to be somewhat competitive!

Imagine driving a formula race car with a drunk toddler on your lap constantly trying to grab the wheel, that’s about how it feels…

Still managed a bronze time at least, but will need to fix that drift issue if I want to do some more laps… Or maybe I just need to take ol’ Doc Hudsons advice and turn left to go right 🙂

As far as I understand, orange paint makes you faster, yes?

1721335384025.jpg

First attempt today, 10ish laps, I must say it's fun, no CSA, nothing, it's quite easy to control actually, main catch is to nail the braking points perfectly due to the immense weight and speed, then it's much easier to control and nicely exit on the next straight. But of course, easier said than done :D

1721335384013.jpg

I think I will not be able to reach into the 45s, but hopefully low 46s will be nice.

And I think there is something fishy going on with the timing equipment, on my second account I got 1:46.666, on the main one 1:46.555, and the WR is 1:44.777 :odd:

Last edited:
Did a first test drive with the LFA to complete the daily marathon.
1000014986.jpg

As a clever guy I recognized two aspects:
  1. The car needs a "handle with care" - sticker at the dashboard 🧐

2. I quited too early and need two more laps to really complete the daily marathon 🥴

IMG_1446.jpeg

After like a week and a half away from the PS5 due to Hurricane Beryl’s aftermath (No Power) down in the south I decided to jump straight to the new TT. Fun one for sure! I’ll try out the Fuji TT sometime later.

I’ll try to read as many recent & days old posts as I can. :)

Last edited:
Back